Well blizzard

Its been a few weeks. I expect you to do as you promised and start reducing and removing layering .

9 Likes

I don’t understand why people keep pushing for this. Is this game not nearly unplayable enough for you without even more people being dumped into your zones?

23 Likes

They promised to do it when it was practical to do so, and to be finished by phase two. They aren’t going to arbitrarily start removing layering because some random dude on the forums wants it now.

28 Likes

Because that was the promise. Plain and simple.
The only reason many of us have put up with this crap system so far is because blizzard made a promise to remove it a few weeks in.

3 Likes

They said by phase 2, but they also said at the earliest possible.

2 Likes

Go watch the interview. He said they would be removing it after a few weeks

2 Likes

I think then Herod server would burst into flames if they removed layering on it right now.

9 Likes

Yeah, Blizzard. You promised! I’ll tell your mom!

9 Likes

Ok but lets be clear. They can keep the promise and ruin the immersion everyones after even more than now, or they can hold off for a little while and we might eventually be able to finish the fricken gathering quests. I know which way I’m leaning.

4 Likes

Yah, and it’s not freakin possible. Its going to be based on the number of active players on the servers, not the number of angsty forum posters.

4 Likes

If they remove layering now, it would incentivize people to leave to a less popular server. By that I mean the quest zones would be saturated. People would want to leave then .

Yeah well id rather hold blizzard to there word. Sorry youre okay supporting being a scumbag.

2 Likes

the number of forum posters is not an absolute, as there can be many avatars by one person.

Interview literally stated a few weeks. Its been a few weeks.

1 Like

I would leave then, as in quit. It would make it miserable and what little “yay community” spirit is left would go out the window. It doesn’t do anything but create problems.

then quit. If this is your problem you do not need to be on classic.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re not capable of understanding what you’re asking for. I guess i’d rather be a scumbag than ignorant.

2 Likes

People like you are why people like Ghostcrawler stopped talking to players directly.

10 Likes

Or you can quit and I’ll have one less person to compete with for the bear butts. If your getting worked up over “broken promises” made during QAs then as a retail player i have bad news for you.

I’m not the one threatening to quit. I’m not the snowflake here.

2 Likes