Well blizzard

First of all, it wouldn’t surprise me if there are less layers right now than there were two weeks ago. I have a buddy I play with every day and we used to always start the day on different layers, but we have been on the same layer every day for a bit now.

Second, even if they didn’t start reducing layers yet, it would be idiotic to remove layering for the sake of removing layering. If you don’t understand why that would be bad, then you don’t understand what layering does.

1 Like

I know what im asking for. Im asking blizzard to stay true to their word. Because that was the deal. They get to use the crappy sharding like system (thats what layering is), but only for a few weeks.

1 Like

I’m not threatening to quit, I know they’ll never do anything that stupid. All you have to do is look at the severs and you’ll know it isn’t time for that yet. I’m not at all concerned they’re gonna listen to this nonsense.

Oh heaven forbid i want blizzard to actually keep their word.[quote=“Tuskamus-area-52, post:21, topic:295486, full:true”]
First of all, it wouldn’t surprise me if there are less layers right now than there were two weeks ago. I have a buddy I play with every day and we used to always start the day on different layers, but we have been on the same layer every day for a bit now.

Second, even if they didn’t start reducing layers yet, it would be idiotic to remove layering for the sake of removing layering. If you don’t understand why that would be bad, then you don’t understand what layering does.
[/quote]

The promise was not less layers. The promise was removal.

LOL, it’s been 2 weeks, and as the dev video you linked highlights “layering will be removed by phase 2”.

They said they would START removing layering in the first few weeks also, which is a minimum of 3 weeks ( see definition of FEW ).

Really…for a video you linked yourself, you seem to have not bothered watching it…Come back in 3 months when the second phase may be close to release then we can have a chat :smiley:

3 Likes

ok, hrmmm…

You don’t know what you’re asking for because you have no concept of how bad most of the realms would be if it was removed. Unplayable is putting it lightly.

1 Like

This isnt correct by thr way. Nice job lieing for blizzard though.

I thought layering was being removed at Phase 2? Isn’t that what they finally decided on?

If they removed layering at this point. Context. I don’t understand how people like you even manage to get on the internet sometimes. It takes more effort to turn on your PC than it does to understand what I was saying, but here we are.

By phase 2.

2 Likes

How do you know they haven’t already reduced layers.

classic snowflake mentality here. I don’t even know why I am replying except to make the point that you are having a meltdown.

There was no promise to you and you totally proved my point.

The Satyr horn quest in ashenvale comes to mind. There was so much competition for tags in that area I literally spent over an hour and a half collecting them all. Mind you this is on a medium pop server.

Classic snowflake or retail snowflake? Lets be certain which kind you’re calling me since you can’t make a coherent argument. It isn’t my fault you don’t know how to debate things and have to resort to hoping to “trigger” me with the word snowflake. Don’t go at people if you don’t have the mental capacity to have an actual discussion.

Snowflakes come in many different shapes and patterns.

lol the second time you just throw out snowflake accusations. Keep on keepin on buddy.

In the video he literally says at around 6 minutes removing it a few weeks in. Nice try.
And yeah 3 weeks. Which means i expect it completely gone the 17th after maintenance.[quote=“Mcbeardsly-dalaran, post:27, topic:295486, full:true”]
You don’t know what you’re asking for because you have no concept of how bad most of the realms would be if it was removed. Unplayable is putting it lightly.
[/quote]

What are you going to do when they yank it anyway? Get used to it bud.[quote=“Zindan-bloodsail-buccaneers, post:29, topic:295486, full:true”]
I thought layering was being removed at Phase 2? Isn’t that what they finally decided on?
[/quote]

In the video ion promised removal aftwr a few weeks.[quote=“Tuskamus-area-52, post:31, topic:295486, full:true”]

By phase 2.
[/quote]

False. 6 minutes in. Removal few weeks in.[quote=“Goneham-stormrage, post:32, topic:295486, full:true”]
How do you know they haven’t already reduced layers.
[/quote]

Removal. Not reduction.[quote=“Inni-thorium-brotherhood, post:34, topic:295486, full:true”]

There was no promise to you and you totally proved my point.
[/quote]

Ions words.

Do you have a classic avatar sir?