Well this sounds awful.

40 Likes

shot at the $20,000 (USD) prize pool

LOL…

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

{{deep breath}}

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

60 Likes

Also isn’t this the event they got caught stealing 80% of the PLAYER FUNDED prize pool with the toy-selling scam they did a few years back? Why would they revisit this PR disaster when they are already in deep squit PR-wise?

Its like taking a gasoline shower to put yourself out after setting yourself on fire.

14 Likes

i feel like i’m not target audience for wow

95 Likes

I will hug you and give you many cookie ingredients

Also my night elf will probably come around to steal you soon, you are so cute!

2 Likes

You need to actually justify and explain that logic because it doesn’t make a lick of sense. The AOE Cap doesn’t impact MDI because MDI teams can just run whatever uncapped AE classes they prefer.

The justification of the AOE cap that Ion Hazzikostas presented still seems the most logical reason why they did it - they want casual groups who bring whatever DPS they happen to bring for each class to have unique niches they shine in, so there isn’t one uniformly best class for every single dungeon. This is the same reason why we have these forced Covenant buffs, so that people feel rewarded for playing different Covenants besides just Night Fae.

4 Likes

Ah blizzard ruining this fun game with this stupid Esports nonsense if metzen was here and was incharge he would never allow this.

31 Likes

Oh boy, can’t wait to watch this to see which classes will actually be able to join groups.

10 Likes

This looks much more interesting than MDI.

I hope it’s the highest completed key and not the highest timed key :smiley:

1 Like

Who cares. Need to be working on patch 9.1

37 Likes

I knew this thread would be a mountain of salt but I still laughed.

Really though, this sounds like a neat alternative to what the MDI is. I’ll be curious to see how it goes (at least the first time).

4 Likes

you need to check your nose for brown spots

19 Likes

Everyone must compete in Tyrannical Explosive SD :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

This poster is a huge M+ shill.

8 Likes

Well if this was true, we would definitely see more Alliance players. Since basically every team in MDI is usually nelf + paladin

3 Likes

Oh … yay … more esports ‘PUSHED’ on the game to move it more towards bad development for teh actual playerbase.

17 Likes

Doesn’t affect me but clearly people are watching it and if they’ll enjoy this then that’s fine with me. But that ‘The Great Push’ sounds suspect, maybe come up with a better name for it next time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

MDI is stupid because the group comp is always a VDH, Holy Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Fire Mage and Boomkin.

Hey, at least it’s not Fortified Teeming Explosive ToP!

(Bye teeming, we remember you)

I think the worst combo, if it could be any four affixes, would be Fortified Teeming Explosive Bolstering

1 Like

I’m going to watch it. So there.

1 Like