Welcome to The Cloaks Within!

Two of my Vault slots, Cloaks

Anyone else have such cloaktastic luck?

I’m hoping for all three slots to have cloaks next week.

4 Likes

I can’t even log in. It kicked me out of the server first time. I’m waiting to go back again.

Worth the wait I suppose!

Got a Wildfire Wick Trinket. Better than nothing! >.>

The 616 piece just had to be gloves, the throwaway set piece. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

2 Likes

To be fair, my pally got three non-cloak options, but getting two cloaks after all the cloaks I collected in delves was meme-worthy.

2 Likes

Same, two slots cloaks, two slots necks, all slots filled with my tears.

2 Likes

No, mine was “the gloves within” on the first character I logged into.

…and that character was already wearing better gloves than any of the options.

1 Like

lol i made a cloak joke just a few minutes before I saw this.

1 Like

Coming from the guy who stole someone’s character name.

2 Likes

Another batch of The gloves within for another character of mine! (Yay?)

At least I can replace it with TW gear, right? NVM, tokens are 541, dungeons drop 554, the raid might be decent but…lol.

After half of my Delve keys giving me rings last week… two of my three heroic slots were more rings. Lol

The third was a piece of non-tier gloves but at least on a better track than my tier gloves.

I needed a cloak so badly last week it was ridiculous. Finally got one, but the amount of time I had to spend trying for one was meme-worthy. :laughing:

I got that HORRID RITUAL KNIFE at 616 from the delves LOL really sums up my final day this expansion quite nicely.

why? you can only select one piece this is the first dang vault some of you dont even know why you are complaining.

It is one of the better trinkets for some classes/specializations, like unholy DK.

… why do you care about gear at all if you are going to not play the game…? Being obsessed about stuff you don’t care about is unhealthy ya’ know.

I won’t be able to check till later. I bet y’all that I get a slight upgrade on the only bit of gear that I have that isn’t absolutely terrible. That’s how it always goes…

Least I got all five of my 80s set for something. Barely got the last one done before logging out for the evening yesterday. :dracthyr_a1:

I wish so much I could have selected 2 pieces.

Did you do the campaign on all of your 80s?

I was just wondering if it was worth it. Like if you get more renown doing it again, maybe more gear.

I was expecting Wrathion. :robot::thought_balloon:

I’d be ecstatic if a LFR cloak appeared in my vault. It’s nearly impossible to get that appearance in the actual raid.

i got primarily c-tier trinkets. i guess that’s better than a stick in the eye.