Weekly quests not reseting!

I know this topic has been brought up in past weeks, but I just wanted to keep brining attention to the fact that this is STILL happening. Many players including myself did not get their weekly reset on (9/17). It seems to have only affected my main character when logging on right after reset. Specifically, the following activities were not reset and I did not receive any coffer keys as a result. This has really set me back in being able to keep pace with a lot of my guildies in gaining better gear for progression:

Profession Drops
Profession Treaties
Profession Services Requested quests
Theater Troupe quest
Quests in Ringing Deeps (Wax & Machine quests)

Like I stated above, my main was the only one affected, but my alts’ weeklies did reset.

I am hoping Blizzard will do the right thing and release an official acknowledgement that a fix or compensation is on the way, instead of just giving me AI issued responses to my tickets. This is a HUGE issue in my opinion!

7 Likes

For someone like me who just plays one character this bug has stopped my progress and fun for this week. I’m probably done if it’s not fixed.

5 Likes

Yeah, if you’re not into alts it makes this crap pointless.

3 Likes

Yet another thread about this game-breaking issue that I’m happy to add my voice to. No tailoring weekly, theater troupe, awakening the machine, wax weekly, large keyflame weeklies, rare/elite rare reputation drops, no keys…

2 Likes

Same issue here as OP

1 Like

In the same boat, commenting on every post until it’s at least acknowledged.

1 Like

Has Blizzard made any formal announcement about this yet? Even just that they’re looking into it. This is a pretty huge and game breaking bug to leave unfixed. People are going to quit because of this.

1 Like

they have not. yeah I’m about to unsub for a bit until if/when they fix their game. can’t progress in my current state.

2 Likes

people just did. just glad my next payment is due in 2 days so I caught it on time.

the real issue is with support.

if you submit a regular ticket they say : “this is a bug, we can’t help you. submit a bug report”. then you submit a bug report and… - nothing,

this happening during the most crucial gearing period while people are hanging for blizz to even acknowledge that is what finally broke me.

1 Like

Honestly I am replying to every thread i see on this. This is such a massive Bug and to have no official statement acknowleging it and outlined at least some sort of compensation plan when it is fixed is just shocking to me. Blizz what is the plan when this is fixed? is one even in the works? Will i even be able to get coffer keys this week let alone rep?

2 Likes

Same issue here 9/17 no weekly reset for Awaken the Machine, Severed Threads, Alchemy quests. I can’t earn coffer keys by doing events, nor can I kill any rares I killed last week for rep. This is going to be a pretty crappy setback if it’s not fixed.

2 Likes

add my name to the list my main also no profession reset etc. no point in playing that toon if i can’t progress my future in wow is questionable if they can’t fix it

2 Likes

this is my main and it’s pooched

3 Likes

Same issue and it sucks to be a week behind every other player .

2 Likes

doing a bump for blizzard … if you know what i mean

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I am not earning any of my renewed coffer keys, no Theater Troupe quest, No Awakening the Machine, No Wax quests.

It’s a waste of a week unfortunately. Quite frustrating and disappointing experience.

1 Like

Same boat for me, ticket response was “customer support does not restore items from quest bugs”

1 Like

They really should if they can verify a problem occurred. It’s ridiculous that they have a Customer Service department whose official policy is to never provide any actual Customer Service.

1 Like

Bet their tune would change if we had an issue trying to pay them, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Was kind of hoping this recent server crash was the fix for the bug, but nope, weeklies still not showing up.