Weekly quest gave 395 green instead of Champion gear

The Cache of Awakened Storms that my alt received after turning in the Last Hurrah weekly in Valdrakken gave her a green ilevel 395 trinket instead of a Champion level. It cannot even be upgraded. Will I get this fixed?

5 Likes

Hi,

I have the same problem with Last Hurrah quest. Instead of a champion level item , I received
350 level green staff. I created a ticket . I will post its outcome here.

4 Likes

ive been getting a lot of low level gear today. i got normal gear yesterday.

1 Like

I only got 380ilvl gear after opening 2 of those Storms chests also… :frowning:

Just did Siege and my Mage got 480 loot from the box, followed by 350 loot from the storm cache. He also received 350 loot from the weekly quest.

I just got multiple 480s on an alt only hours ago from the feast, siege, and overall awakened weekly quest (did it to get the enchanting crest recipes), so this is a very recent issue if so. Guildies also reported it as recently as only an hour ago after some of them have been on all day.

Just happened to an alt. 350 from a siege cache.

Just got 350s as well, and a WQ is offering a 350…

Hi,
I have done this quest for five (5) alts . All received a champion level gear. The sixth (6th) , character Fionna,
received the 350 item level green staff., NOT the character Atesh.

Same for me. Help Blizz!

Every reward I’ve gotten today(Wednesday) from the Soup, Assault or Hunt has been a green sub 400 reward. I even made the mistake of turning in the Last Hurrah quest and that was also a green.

Same happened to me. I’ve created a ticket, doubt they will be able to retroactively fix it en masse, will likely need to be fixed case-by-case.

Easier to just reset them all, but what is likely to happen is nothing. They won’t care enough.

The most you can hope for is a reset, which my Magic 8-Ball says,

“My sources say no”

Same issue. Just completed the Last Hurrah weekly and got 350 gloves?? I guess it would feel better if the quest itself didn’t say that it rewards a piece of Champion gear. On another note, I did a Hunt and Dragonbane Keep today and got greens. Odd since the feast quest I did yesterday gave me 480 wrists.

I luckily received a 480 mace from siege. However, I did the grand hunt afterwards and received a 350 shield. >_<

Same thing happened to me, was getting the correct gear most of the day but now getting 350 greens. Anyone know if you complete but don’t open until later we’ll get the right gear or is the gear decided when you get it?

It started happening about 4 hours ago now. I did 6 characters through all that stuff yesterday and this morning and it worked fine. The last two characters I got the 350 ilvl gear.

Gear in the past has been decided when you get it. I wouldn’t complete anymore until they fix and hopefully they will tell us fixed.

I have had this happen on two characters now too before I figured out that something that was horribly broken with pretty much all quests and world drops.

I had plans to play tonight and now I think I need to hold off or waste a bunch more time. Is anything till dropping appropriate loot? Raids?