Weekly quest gave 395 green instead of Champion gear

Had another alt get 350 green and I bailed. This was a couple hours ago. Will Bliz even confirm there is a problem and a solution when it happens? Guess that is my question to them, and they don’t read this. :frowning:

I got i480 from soup. Both from the quest itself and from the legendary boss. Got i350 greens from both Hunt and Dragonbane assault though. WQs with gear rewards are also displaying at i350 right now.

Yep, same here. Weekly quest gave me 350 green gloves. 4-24-24 8:31PM EST

same i did ALL the weekly/daily stuff on this new main that i just started gearing today and i got 350 gear in nearly every single chest (soup, timewalking, dragonbane, hunts, world quests, weekly quest, etc).

1 Like

Just got a response from my ticket. Basically, they are aware of the problem and it is being worked on, but tough luck. They are “unable to offer a workaround from this end, so it will not be possible to upgrade, replace, or provide new gear. It will also not be possible to restart the quest within the same week.”

So, basically two of my alts are going to be a week behind, and all I get is… sorry but too bad.

The quest reward says “a random piece of Champion gear”. I did not get Champion gear. Why is it not possible to fix?

Needless to say I am angry. I know those two pieces are not going to mean much in a month or so. I expected this result, but was hoping for better. Why am I paying to play a game that cheats users out of their fair share?

1 Like

I did the time walking quest yesterday and i got a 350 ilv gear my friend who completed it with me got a 480 ilv. So it’s been happening sporadically since yesterday

Thank you! That’s what I wanted to know.

Have had the same thing happen. I would stop doing the quests until its fixed.

I came here to report the same. I don’t recall having any issues yesterday. I’m holding off on completing the weekly in hopes it gets fixed before reset.

same for me! i got alot 480 in my main and my alt dh from bc cheast got a 441 token all tier. and my 2 alt dracty from hunt got a 350 pants and from weak quest give me the same 350 pants. and blizz say to me we dont care!

Hey guys, I had the same problem as all of you yesterday and i just got another 493 cache in the mail from blizzard! Just be patient and hopefully you should see the same soon! GL

Just ran the ED quests and the Val weekly on an alt with no issues.
All of gear in the caches were 480, quest turn-in for the Val weekly was 493 champion as advertised. In total 7 epic pieces. 4 gear pieces, 2 weapons, a trinket.
And that bloody green 460 cape from ED. Pffft

Is this fixed? I see the world quests are back to normal.

idk if a hotfix went it but im keeping a eye out on the forums and saw ppl getting proper rewards again so i threw a few alts on the feast and all of them where getting the right gear ( 480s ) again. I’m still wary i wish blizz would communicate with us on these things.

1 Like

Seems this has been hotfixed. Hopefully they can rollout a mailed replacement box for those effected, like they did for TW.

3 Likes

It appears to be - I turned in two weeklies and got the S4 gear.

1 Like

Just checked both my alts that got crappy green items and neither of them have mail. Same crappy greens in their bags. I really hope we all get happy packages in the mail.

1 Like

yeah they only replaced the timewalking cache so far - they really need to replace the world content caches but I wouldn’t hold my breath. World content players are second rate in their opinion.

1 Like