Weekly Leatherworking Quest

Maybe Leatherworkers will receive a bonus dump of Knowledge points in the mail after they fix this.

One can hope…

1 Like

It would bring attention to more people about the issue. Which then maybe it can appear on the front page of wowhead and light a fire under Blizzard haha.

1 Like

Still not working your denying us knowledge how about some free knowledge until the problem is fixed makes it hard to advance in profession

1 Like

There wasn’t a LW quest available for me earlier today, but I just logged back in, and it’s there now. YAY!!!

AND it rewards double the usual amount of KP. TY BLIZZ for fixing!

5 Likes

This was the case for me as well. I’m glad they were able to give us the extra knowledge from missing it last week.

1 Like

Same. Still once again no LW weekly prof quest. Also, no LW knowledge drops it seemed from chests or scout packs or from skinning drops.

As a total surprise, I submitted a ticket to have a whinge, then 2hrs later decided it wasn’t worth harassing some poor employee so I cancelled it, in the meantime I’d been out farming for the hides etc. Returned to the city and voila, a LW weekly has appeared! So… the lesson here is submit a ticket but then cancel it? :joy:

Still out the points from last week tho. :pokes at Blizz:

1 Like

Quest is now up as you said. When I completed it, it gave me two of the Leatherworking Designs items for a total of 6 knowledge points.

Quest appeared for me and I got 6 Knowledge Points from it. Making up for the no quest from last week.

Yeah I was blind, found an extra one in my bag after posting, glasses required. :smiley:

Quest has appeared for me as of 4:19pmCST on Thrall.

Thanks, dev team!

Thank you Bug Team! Not only fixed but Double Rewards from not being able to do it last week. I had chalked it up to a lost week, but you all went all out to make it right. <3

2 Likes

Quest did indeed pop up and there are two of the Knowledge reward! Thank you Blizz!

1 Like

yes happy enough with the reimbursement. was hoping for it but didnt think it would happen. im just thrilled its back. yes i know dont take much to make me happy, lol

Just checked mine and I too had the quest available with double the reward. Much appreciated!

Whilst Im super happy with the fix, Blizzard could fix soooo much ill will by just having someone assigned to the devs whose job it is to post on the forum and say “Hey we are actively working on this and you will be compensated”.

Then even if it took a little bit Id be fine. Its the radio silence that kills me.

2 Likes

I didnt pay enough attention… but the LW quest became available late Tues eve, and I think (could easily be wrong) I got 2x the quest reward (the KPs).

1 Like

I was able to get the 6 knowledge points for my leather working “drums” quest today but for some reason I lost them after a relog.

1 Like

Where do you get the weekly crafting requests?

Once you’re at a high enough skill level, the weekly quests are found in the crafting trainer areas in Valdrakken. Ask a guard for directions to your trainer, and you’ll see if you’re high enough skill to get the quests. There is also a weekly crafting order quest for some professions, and an Artisan’s Consortium quest near the area where you place work orders.