Weekly Leatherworking Quest

Same on my LW, two weeks in a row no weekly.

VERY strangely when I logged into my Alchemist she had randomly 7 points to spend after reset. I’m wondering if these were sent to the wrong character. :laughing:

Blizzard pls, what you doin?

3 weeks ago there was a quest to turn in Feral Hide drums. Main got it, rest of my leatherworkers got no quest. It was reported as if the quest had been flagged “account wide” completion. Last week NONE of my leatherworkers got the quest. Same this week. So it’s now looking as if that quest was also flagged one-time-only.

We are missing out on Experience, Knowledge points, Artisan Rep and Mettle. EVERY leatherworker, for EVERY week this happens should be compensated as if we did the quest.

4 Likes

2nd week with no Skinning quest. I’m looking for Skill Point compensation when this is corrected. Looking at you, Blizz dawg!

2 Likes

Yup, 2 weeks in a row now, no crafting quest for my leatherworker.

Same. Pls fix. Pls compensate.

3 Likes

2 weeks, 2 chars with LW without quest

1 Like

If they can not fix it then: the other professions need only one quest also to equal it out OR we need credit for it in the Artisans plus credit for the specialization as if we did it. we have been cheated out of this for two weeks now. If Blizzard is stating there is “no work around for it” then something needs to be done to give us equal compensation.

1 Like

+1 here for the “no Leatherworking weekly quest” club… Blizzard really should compensate players for it, but im pretty sure they wont, and it’s just going to be one more of those “sucks that you came out short for our screw up” situations.

1 Like

starts crafting pitchforks for everyone

----E
----E
----F

(oops, ** quality on that last one, sorry … I need more spec points)

1 Like

This is the third week this has happened to me for both of my leatherworkers :frowning:

What we really need to do is get Wowhead to publish an article about the problem, that tends to make issues incredibly visible in a way Blizz can’t ignore.

1 Like

Same again this week, no LW quest available for either of my leatherworkers. By the time they get around to fixing this, we’ll have nothing to spend the points on.

This is just craziness. There should be a LW strike, no orders fulfilled until this is fixed!

It really feels like they’ve sacrificed fixing bugs so they can pump out more content patches

The working quality of your game is still important, Blizzard…

1 Like

2 weeks in a row. I’m sorry but putting a post to say “This is a known issue, please don’t worry about contacting us about it” and then not fixing it is ridiculous. Blizz! You did a lot right with this expansion imo. Some of these little things you’re blatantly ignoring though is stupid. Hire people or something!

Still ongoing issue apparently. You’d think with as many leather workers there are they’d get a clue to fix the problem before it becomes an issue, but this is now week 2 with no resolve.

This is also what happens when you let players test expansion, its the little things that slip by.

What would that solve? Normally when you strike you’re denying labor to the person responsible for what’s wrong. But here a LW strike would just hurt other players who don’t have any power to fix the quest or to reimburse our lost knowledge. Blizzard doesn’t care if we fill work orders or not.

Still an issue. It was missing last week and I thought I was dreaming. It’s also not here this week…

Same problem for the past two weeks. This really is the only way I have to upgrade my leatherworking as patterns require knowledge to learn or a lot of rep. For the patterns I do have - the materials are extremely expensive. This means that I’m stuck with my profession outside of the darkmoon faire and this weekly that is currently borked. Such a bummer!

1 Like