Weekly Leatherworking Quest

Still no LW profession quest showing up after multiple hofixes during the week for other issues.

1 Like

This is pretty ridiculous time to just give us the knowledge.

Also, we miss out on Artisan’s Consortium rep if we are not Valued yet. So the people that started Leatherworking a couple weeks late will be even further behind.

3 Likes

Well it’s Monday again and still no quest.

Obviously they’ll just mail every leatherworker a 3 Knowledge note to make up for this nonsense!

1 Like

End of the week. Still no weekly leatherworking quest. Please fix this.

Can someone ‘blue’ please give an update about this if it isn’t fixed during the weekly reset tonight. That would mean 2 (and 3 weeks for some) without the weekly quest - and I’ll feel very ‘blue’ if that happens.

2 Likes

Nope. Theyre too busy rushing out new (buggy) content for the “hardcore loyal fans of WoW” to provide an update -or even care about this issue.

yeah came here to see if there was any blizzard response on a timeframe or whatever. though i get the profession knowledge is going to be at the very least expansion long so plenty of time to play around with it i cant help but feel my LWs are falling behind. i have multiple toons doubles of most professions and even more that are just gatherers so i only have so much time to play any one toon just to keep up with the “quests” so the random drops one might get to supplement i really cant count on for making up for the lost quest.

1 Like

Third week in a row without a LW quest.

1 Like

STILL MESSED UP. Fix it Bliz. In the meantime you need to hand out FREE KP to every Leatherworker.

2 Likes

still not working - just send all lw kp tokens in the mail if this is beyond your capacity to fix.

In any case, if you don’t know which lw quest is missing it is the one that is supposed to be offered from Hideshaper Koruz.

2 Likes

Two weeks in a row! :frowning:

Yep no quest again. This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. Fix your damn game and credit us all with the missing points, because quite frankly this is an absolute joke.

1 Like

adding my name to the “no leatherworking quest available” on my leatherworker. Sad leatherworker here. Can we get an ETA on it being fixed?

Same. I have not gotten a weekly quest for Leatherworking for 2 or 3 consecutive weeks now.

2 weeks in a row no lw quest feels great. Yall going to send us at least 100k too when you finally get around to fixing this? WTF

Same. No quest…again!!

Might as well add my name as well. Second week in a row with no quest.

I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion. There’s no reason to think this isn’t the same quest (Drums Here!) for the third week in a row.

Just adding to the list of confirming second week in a row with no LW profession quest