Weekly Leatherworking Quest

I am also experiencing this issue.

I never received one either >.<

Just another with yep, same issue, no weekly.

Last week, however, I did get one, but I didn’t complete it straight away and when I logged to another character I got a notification that the quest has been removed from my log. Log back to my LW, pick up quest, logged to a third character, “…has been removed form your log”. Each time I was able to go pick it up on my LW again until I got off my rear and did it.

2 weeks with this issue… i have 3 LW characters…i mean… 6 Knowledge points lost for each one… Blizz plz fix this…

Seems silly to keep saying “same here”, but we were told to submit bug reports on it, so–

Same here, for both my LW on US Argent Dawn

1 Like

Thanks for the update

Ditto

Any ETA on a fix?

Knowing blizzard next week when the quest resets to something else its now “fixed”
Too bad about your points, its sad we understand.

1 Like

Tee same here. No quest at all this week.

Also missing weekly LW quest.

So… umm… Blizz, are y’all gonna do something 'bout it? Ya made KPs really hard to come by so the weekly quest is kinda really important to us. (That and even more important to me, the Artisan rep from turning in the quest).

IF (and that’s a big if) you guys are able to parse the data and know which toons didnt get the quest, will we be getting some KP via some other means? Or y’all gonna be like, “oops… sorry. Tough break”?

If ya cant parse the data, then how about giving all us losers who posted a free month sub? Or are we just losers?

6 Likes

This Leatherworking character has not had a weekly quest in 2 weeks, but my other LW char did pick up the quest early last week. Neither character has it available this week. So at some point in the middle of last week the LW quests stopped being available.

Same here. logged in to get my weekly quests and wasnt able to get the LW one. I’ve done all of them before this, didnt notice if there was a week that this happened before.

I have 3 leather workers. One is at 70th level and the other two in the level 64-65. All of them didn’t get the quest this week.

Have they given us any kind of update on a fix for this? I opened a support ticket earlier in the week and they were quick to say they were aware and working on it.

1 Like

No quest this week, last week my quest kept dropping and had to be picked up everytime i logged out until i just finished it instead.

The last two weeks the random LW quest has been the same one (Drums Here!). It is bugged in two ways - it is set to account-wide, which is why your first LW could do it but your others could not; and it is set to be a normal quest, and normal quests once you do them they are done forever, not resetting each week like profession quests need to, which is why none of us can do it this week except people who didn’t do it last week.

Beinging to think they dont care enough to do anything or give a solution.

2 Likes

Considering it’s now the weekend at Blizzard HQ, and there hasn’t been a hotfix for it yet, I’ll assume we just miss out of our leatherworking knowledge for the week. It’ll be “fixed” next week when weekly quests reset.