Weekly enh shaman buff attempt

You’re right. I didn’t play until BC but still… what does that have to do with the state of things right now. In the present day.

Also, I’m not a brother.

The idea that enhancement is still being punished for the state it was in from 10 years ago is ludicrous. Especially given that it has been playable and in a good state since then. That doesn’t change the state it’s in now.

1 Like

Huh? Enh was awesome in wotlk man. That was the linacle of windfury! Back when storm strike had actual lightning visual and not this wind crap. Buff our survivability!!!

This made my day

Long as we get some buffs I hope it makes your day every day ^^

2 Likes

Sister? Thing One? Ghostcrawler (who may not have been human)?

I could not hear you over the echoing QQ.

Yeh that’ll help us get a survivability buff. Whatever you got just throw it this way because at this point what we got is garbage. I think you’ll survive more in arena by stopping mid fight and talking about movies than me as enh shaman using healing surge to heal…

remember the glyph of stoneclaw totem ? that was nice :cry:

1 Like

Rip sham rage. Rip maelstrom weapon. Rip chain lightning. Rip scary lightning bolts. Rip Healy wolves. Rip wolves actually doing dam. Rip wolves giving freedom. Rip frost shock for enhance. Rip frost shock root. Rip stormstrike buffing your nature damage to the target. Rip spell damage crits making your melee do more dam. Rip flurry. Rip searing totem. Rip searing totem stacks. Rip instant hex from maelstrom weapon. I could go on.

But hey at least we have a shiny stormstrike button that sometimes glows for a free use.

Yay.

1 Like

Keeping this alive in hopes of a blue response at this point honestly. We all know we need help… you can continue and the list will get even longer.

1 Like

Yeah, and while they’re at it, they can hit up arcane mages and fix their issues too. But in all honesty, class design is going down the tubes and there’s nothing Blizz is doing to resolve these issues.

Can we get a warlock to summon a blue post?

3 Likes

it’s sad we cant get an answer from anyone… yet someone will come shortly talking about santa claws and how cookies are awesome and sure thing… you’ll see a blue comment on it…

Guys, don’t worry, 9.0 will fix it :smirk:

1 Like

I for once am worried. Given their attitude and how they have treated this spec/class I’m worried they’ll get it wrong, make ya an ever worse slot machine and kill the class for good. We just need a buff to healing surge by idk 20%, let wolfs heal us again and shamanistic rage back. Give us one or two of those and we are set…

I love how the main criticism of giving enhancement shamans a buff to survivability is ‘An extremely small minority of high level raiders gearing enhancement shamans back in Vanilla’.

Seriously though, Enhancement RNG DPS is a big problem. You practically have to over-stack haste to get any smoothness out of your rotation and as you pointed out with the removal of doomwinds from legion. There was a huge lull in timing your rotation with boss mechanics or even in PVP when you know how much of a glass cannon you are and need to just burst all your stuff at once.

Without increasing our overall DPS, they should consider baking in Forceful winds and Boulderfist, move landslide to the first line of talent. Then replace that whole second line of talents by taking the totem mastery talent, buff storm, ember and tailwind and make each one an individual talent on that line. This gives us tonnes more build variety and bakes in quintessential enhancement abilities.

Survivability wise I think Killdavid has it, just give us back some doggo leech.

1 Like

My voice wont do anything, I know that but I sleep better knowing I’m speaking up. that is all we can do AND… I’m still playing enh. I’m hopefull and you know what, 10 years ago when there was really nothing else worth playing but wow I would have stayed quiet. Today I don’t care much, ill speak up until I get tired and move on like everyone else. There are actually other games out there and really… it gets to the point that they make you feel you’re not wanted and you move on and that’s that. I’m on the speaking up phase atm.

2 Likes

Yes plz. :disappointed:

1 Like

I would give anything just for a bit more healing… like wolfs healing again or healing surge healing for 20% more or something in PvP. No answer or blue post or nothing… complete neglect

I finally gave in and just re-rolled to elemental. Heart died just a little bit… I really enjoyed enhancement gameplay… Just sucked to suck

1 Like

I have been forced to not being able to arena cap and miss on rating. I have to do call to arms and daily epic and random bgs to weekly cap but for what… the ilvl reward stays the same because of no rating. I’m just playing enh for some epic bgs and world quest (hate questing as ele) and rest of bgs as elemental. Is so frustrating… blizzard is really good at needing but awful to buff what everyone knows is a dead spec. Why wait untill 9.0 for real change and what I mean by real change is just healing surge buff by 20% or so, maybe let instead wolfs heal us again… idk… anything. Whatever… lost respect for them honestly