Weekly enh shaman buff attempt

Making it my weekly mission to try and advocate for us fellow shamans, specifically enhancement shamans since we are being neglected big time. Our survivability needs help so we don’t melt in PvP more than anything. Help blues…

14 Likes

I love shammy but I made it a distant alt.

Im willing to join you in this quest. Enh shammy is in such a bad spot its gross

3 Likes

Hopefully we get the… who am I kidding lol… they know the spec is bad. I always had this theory that classes that are represented well in the lore of a current expansion are hang to dry. I guess they don’t want everyone to be thrall wanna be? Idk… it bothers me that this so allowed. That a spec is in such weak state and not even a peep… yet uh dk and warriors get a buff. Melee classes that can heal better than a hybrid.

1 Like

I think they have just lost touch with what enh shaman is supposed to be. Its actually struggled with identity since forever.

It should have been a tank spec with ele as our ranged dps, but since its a pure melee dps they dont know how to make it unique.

Bloodlust was our thing at one point but thats everywhere now. Our dps, even when very high like legion has become suchnan rng gamble we arent worth it.

Its not a complicated spec but has too many buttons for absolutely no reason.

We are the most squishy melee by far.

Weak pathetic heals that interrupt our rotation, meanwhile fury warrior heals while dpsing.

We are worthless. We are the battlemage spec that sucks in battle

4 Likes

And yet I bet you we won’t get a single blue here to even acknowledge said issues. Not even look at them.

We all know that when they buff them they will make them boring to play. Enh may suck in pvp but at least it’s fun.

1 Like

Would you like to trade? Because I’ll takw your leech any day… and your mobility and your stuns… let me know ^^

Make enhance a totemic warrior again.

The only change blizz has made the last couple expansions to enhance that i have enjoyed is Crash Lightning and doomwinds. The sound, visual and effect of crash is great. Favorite ability in game right now. Losing doomwinds from legion sucks.

Otherwise want totems and i mean totems of all kinds. Healing tide, healing stream, searing, magma, grounding baseline, disease/poison cleansing, original maelstrom weapon design, windfury procs and flurry again. Primal ele baseline. SHOCKS. Stormstrike buffing your nature damage to the target again. Feral spirit feeling strong. Feral spirit healing. Fire nova. I could go on.

I miss feeling like an actual support dps. I miss the battlemage feel.
Rip.

3 Likes

I just want to heal a tiny bit more… let’s say inc healing surge in PvP by 30% and five back shamanistic rage maybe? The healing surge would suffice honestly.

Hey guys can I raid?
Every raid guild: respec elemental.

Hey guys, queue some arena?
Community: LF DH, DK, WW or rogue only, level an alt.

Hey Pikachu, want to queue pet battles?
Pikachu: Enhance LOLL

9 Likes

Yeh I just gave up on enh today :frowning: forced to pick up ele for bgs untill a change takes place. This is absurd and unacceptable to leave a spec in such bad shape.

There is a really good Wrath private server that still holds true to the original Shaman. It’s refreshing to go back and see a real windfury totem again buffing you and your allies.

You can post that here and then some… nostalrious taught them a lesson but it took a long long time for them to humble down and realize we want classic. I won’t stick around waiting for blizzard to realize they have neglected enhancement shamans extremely bad and then do the right thing. My money can go to other games, the competition is getting better. I’ll wait a bit longer but that’s it.

1 Like

Dragonblight?

1 Like

Bring back mop/wod enh

2 Likes

Wotlk was the pinnacle of enh shamans. Real lightning user per say. Who am I kidding… I’m posting jere to feel better. This ppl aren’t going to do a single thing about it. The more I say it the closer I get to leaving.

I regret not doing mythics in legion i want that set

I got it last week. All you need is shoulders and reuse the older version. To look better just get shoulders and head. That’s all

1 Like

Wow i completely forgot about the old set gonna relook at it now

1 Like

Enh shaman buffs!!! Where are they?

Think the old set is from Black temple and the other one where you kill archimonde. There’s also a recolored version that looks the same… AND the red version that was from PvP which now days you get it from the npc in area 52. Blood red colored

1 Like