Weekly’s reset is broken

Same. TALK TO US please. This is so demoralizing

1 Like

Same issue, also chose Awaken the Machine

Same here,

Same for me. I wish this would be acknowledged if it’s been going on for 2+ week for others.

1 Like

Yeah, spending hundreds of thousands of gold on stupid Patron orders to not miss out on any Artisan’s Acuity and then being bricked from all the regular, easy tasks for a week is enough to make me quit lol.

I put in a ticket and got a “Customer service no help with bugs” generic reply.

Same here.

Why is there no blue post for stuff that’s been going on for multiple weeks ???

Adding my name to the list of those affected

Same. Opened 3 weekly boxes on one character with no keys or gear. Snuffling and awakening quests not there. They are on another character.

and we are still waiting for a blue to post lol

Didn’t get any keys from coffers. Weekly profession quest isn’t available. Also missing theater quest.

I’m also not getting any weekly quests on my main and the one box I did open for my Spider weekly didn’t give me a key. My alts can pick up the quests just fine.

Same here, no weekly quests spawning for troupe, awakening machine, wax, etc, no keys in any of my chests

yep same here. first time its happened for me

Same thing happening to me. I also did not get my knowledge points from treasures reset.

same issue. no weekly reset on Theatre, Awakening the machine or 10 wax turn ins. Guess we just live in delves?

Torbik my 80 Warrior is bugged this week. My Alts are not.

• Threater Troupe did not reset for weekly
    -Both Weekly quests from ‘Gnawbles" (Rollin’ Down in the Deeps & Gearing Up for Trouble) did not reset for weekly
  • I cannot use my weekly Treatise for trade skills this week
  • I was able to do the Emissary quest and the Weekly quest in Hallowfall for Coffers/Caches but both did not contain a coffer key

Notes: I finished the ENTIRE campaign, these weeklies worked just fine the last 2 weeks.

I bet next week itll happen again and we will still be ignored like we are now…notice how many posts there are and Not one has a blue post talking about the issue…they truly are ignoring us

No acknowledgement and automated responses by blizzard, absolutely atrocious.