WEEKLIES DID NOT RESET - Got zero coffer keys this week and no pinnacle caches

They just ignore us as well to make it worse… No support for this game anymore

2 Likes

Well this now has hit me… 0/4 keys from caches… chests at machine not spawning, can’t pickup weekly quest from Gnawbles as it doesn’t exist… can’t pickup weekly quest at theater as it doesn’t exist… @Blizz can you mail me my 4 coffer keys

3 Likes

After reading this I’m glad I jumped right into timewalking this morning instead of world content when I got a surprise hour to play . Will have to check if I get time tomorrow. :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

The complete lack of response to this issue, which is clearly plaguing a sizeable number of players and has been a problem since at least last week, looks really bad.

4 Likes

Going to bump this thread too. Guess I’ll find out later if my other 80 suffers the same issue. I also didn’t get the reputation rewards from a lot of stuff. My daily epic battleground conquest reward was also at 30 instead of the 115 or whatever it usually is for the first win and I hadn’t even done a bg yet.

2 Likes

Can confirm my weekly’s didn’t reset either. Are we still in PTR? This is beyond sad…

1 Like

Maybe a GM should do their job and ESCALATE and issue internally.

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m experiencing the same issue with the weekly quests not resetting. After completing them post-Tuesday maintenance, I didn’t receive the Restored Coffer Keys. These keys are essential for character progression, and without them, it significantly hinders development.

We would really appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Bump for visibility

1 Like

No keys for me this week either.

2 Likes

Cool. Cool, cool, cool.

Ford didn’t produce the Gremlin. That was AMC. It also used AMC’s inline six, which is a legendarily durable engine.

2 Likes

They were all fired by Microsoft 650 people poof

2 Likes

Up for visibility again still affecting me and tons of others

2 Likes

This is miserable. Can we get an update or anything??? Halting progression for so many characters! I want to run delves for bountiful chests.

5 Likes

bump for visibility

1 Like

Yep my main activity is running delves solo, really no point to run them without any keys.

1 Like

Blizz–“Hey WoW players, try our really cool new feature called Delves! With a restored coffer key you can even run one that is bountiful and receive better loot!”

Us–“But our characters are bugged and we cannot obtain those coffer keys!”

Blizz–…

3 Likes

Oh if you had you would have got a dupe of something else. Think of it that way.

please fix blizz I need coffer keys :frowning: