WEEKLIES DID NOT RESET - Got zero coffer keys this week and no pinnacle caches

Since it seems like Blizzard doesn’t read the bug report forums and stonewalls in-game tickets through AI responses, i’m going to try to raise this issue here. Many players did not get their weekly reset on (9/10). Specifically, the following activities were not reset:

Profession Drops
Profession Treaties
Profession Services Requested quests
Theater Troupe quest
Quests in Ringing Deeps (Wax & Machine quests)

This bug seems to have affected people who logged in immediately when the servers came online on 9/10. Strangely, only the character that i logged into first was impacted (my main) while my alts’ weeklies did reset. That said, losing out on 4 coffer keys the week before mythic + and mythic raiding is a big hit to progression.

Below are the links to the threads people have started with regards to this bug. Even an official acknowledgement that a fix or compensation is on the way would go a long way as at this point those affected have no idea if their characters are bricked for the rest of the season .

Fix your game blizzard or at least acknowledge it’s broken.

22 Likes

Yikes.

And I thought it was bad that I did 10 Bountiful Delves and only got 2 Runed Crests and zero Delver’s Bounties.

This whole thing is a mess.

4 Likes

This expac roll out was looking good too, until you peaked under the hood

7 Likes

And no curios dropping for me :confused:

3 Likes

hopefully (doubtfully) they have some way to identify people who was affected by this, fix the problem and just mail the rewards to them.

2 Likes

Same. Up until I did one today, when I finally got a curio at Rank4.

I sincerely doubt there will be any refunding for the stuff we missed, too…considering people’s guild banks are still missing two weeks later.

3 Likes

I’ve ran delves on only one alt and have had nothing drop. It’d be nice to spend currency for missing curio…

1 Like

Seeing how everyone affected is getting told by Blizzard ChatGPT to check out wowhead or rub their stomachs while patting their own heads, it doesn’t appear that Blizzard cares at all at this point. Hopefully a general discussion at least brings their attention to it.

4 Likes

Oh another good one is that if you deplete a delve’s death counter, you get Explorer gear that can be upgraded to 580 for some inexplicable reason.

Doing it normally, with lives left at the end, you get 554.

1 Like

The odd point for me was that I was able to get the Theater Troup one on an under-80 alt, but couldn’t get it on my level 80. And yes, it seems not all the weeklies are there for me. And I have no different add ons than I did last week, so not sure how that could interfere.

1 Like

It’s not your addons, it’s 100% Blizz’s end. I’ve tried uninstalling addons (as have many other users) and it changes nothing. Your character is just bricked for the week, and perhaps future weeks as well if Blizz doesn’t even know that it’s happening.

2 Likes

The issue I have had with the Theatre Troupe several times now is completing it, but not getting credit toward the quest. Kind of extra annoying when it’s something that comes up on a timer so you have to wait a while to try again. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

the game does remind me of a Pontiac Fiero with a Ferrari body kit.

3 Likes

Yes, this has happened to me numerous times. I checked what I had to do, made sure I was there early, got the quest, spoke to the npc, did all the stuff I had to do and got to the whole “bow” thing (how many times do you have to keep clicking that thing anyhow, when the bar is already full) and, nyet, nada, no reward, just an incomplete quest indicator.

It seems very buggy which is always annoying for something that is part of the regular “do this thing at x point in the week” rotation of events.

2 Likes

it does that everytime to me, but i just go talk to the npc with 0/1 and it completes anyways.

1 Like

No restored coffer keys in my weekly caches for my Pally. GM team refuses to help, told me to post here so developers could fix the problem.

This bug is ruining the game and making me not want to login, haven’t played since this became an issue before this week’s reset and don’t want to until I know its fixed

3 Likes

bump so blizz can fix their game

1 Like

Better chance of winning lottery

1 Like

Haha true :rofl:

1 Like

Same issue, really upset that its putting me behind for the week on my main :frowning:

It’s awful to miss out on 4 keys in the most important week. I also remember logging in close to when server reset Tuesday.

1 Like