WEEKLIES DID NOT RESET - Got zero coffer keys this week and no pinnacle caches

Delves dont give loot. Bountiful delves do, and you need coffer keys from wqs/weeklies - the bountiful delves are lit up orange and can be done once a day for a total of 4 daily. Spend coffer keys only on tier 8 delves.

1 Like

The profession drops are killing my time.

In DF in under 1hr I could grab all the weekly drops. It takes me HOURS to get them all now. Seriously, go 1hr and get nothing but gold from selling all the stuff. It is frustrating.

2 Likes

Going to throw this out there: spend keys on what you can do without wiping. Gear up and next week use your keys for higher level loot and so on.

2 Likes

No reset and constant feeling of being behind through no fault of my own feels bad

1 Like

Yep.

I’ve been doing bountiful tier 7s on my mage. The gear is on the same loot track, so

/shrugs

When I’m geared enough to bump up to an 8, then Ill start using keys on 8s. But for now, 7s it is.

3 Likes

Bump, my main has the same issue and GMs are no help at all. Would just be nice to see the issue acknowledged.

2 Likes

Bump. Issue still exists.

2 Likes

Bump :frowning: wtb fix, wait im already paying for that

2 Likes

100% this is what is happening to me right now. Opening a ticket.

2 Likes

They will link you to wowhead or something and after 3 automatic responses they will say game masters cannot help

1 Like

Or tell you how to change the country associated to your account since that obviously what you asked for

1 Like

I have been responding to their automated messages with this:

This automated response does not address the specific details of our issue: Zero Coffer Keys, No Loot from Pinnacle Cache (The tool tip states “The first two weekly caches you earn each week contain a piece of Veteran gear. The first four weekly caches you earn each week contain a Restored Coffer Key.” Also the quests to earn such caches, ie The Special Assignments are not showing up. This is not happening for these toons: . This is an issue for many players and has been since reset: WEEKLIES DID NOT RESET - Got zero coffer keys this week and no pinnacle caches

1 Like

I got hit by this too, woohoo

1 Like

Same here.
and wife too.

Hers is the theater stuff, so far on alts.

Mine is awakening on alts. Theres prolly more.
I did notice a bunch of wonky stuff with delves like no curio upgrades and i got the exact same pieces ( i know have 3 cloaks and 3 shoulders).
but delves are so broken right now i couldnt tell if its intentional or broken.

ah yeah and on my alts i noticed i did not have a key.

2 Likes

Same issue happened to me on today’s reset, I can’t do Theater Troupe or Awakening the Machine for the week

2 Likes

Got the same bug

2 Likes

Same here. Awakening the Machine chests are not spawned, I’m not getting coffer keys, no fractured spark, no Theater event available

3 Likes

Yeah i didnt get any keys either.

2 Likes

No theater or awakening the machine, no keys so far. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Weekly caches are broken. Only currency dropped for me.

1 Like