Week 2 day 2

How is your experience so far in Dragonflight?

I’m having a really nice time. No forced mechanics flying around the world finding fun quest chains i didn’t even know existed, collecting toys and trying to get gold in all the advanced flying races. wow is fun again!

1 Like

Meh, bored leveling my DK while my leveling partner is remodeling his kitchen. I’ll get to 70 eventually and then hate the game lol.

I love it other than the Wrathion/Sabellion hyperspawn “hotfix” where most players took advantage of it, made 400K+ Gold and now the rest will take weeks to meet the same rep others gained in 5 days.

That aside, I give it a 10/10

Meh at best.

Mixed.

The zones are great, the questing was a lot of fun, and dragon riding is really good.

World content kinda sucks. We only have supplementary stuff and huge grinds of killing elite mobs for hours.

The content that is there is alright as supplementary world content. But not as the actual world content.

There is fun to be had, but huge improvements to be made.

1 Like

Same as last week. But now at 70, I’m kinda confused where to go to make some gold in professions. So many currencies and ranks etc… world quests are meh… flying is neat… the open world isn’t all that interesting unfortunately for me, was hoping something better.

1 Like

Its ok. I blame myself more than the game. For some reason I just cant seem to get into the swing of things and playing as much. Maybe I’m just an ultra casual player now. And, my friends arent playing right now and if they do it’ll be after xmas.

So I hit 70 and sorta screwed around in heroics and whatnot and havent really did anything of note and wasted my time so far. Should have knocked out m0s last week, but I didnt feel like it.

I dunno what it is, I think its just not having my friends playing. I sorta just log on, do like 1 thing, watch TV.

Forums

Copying from another post due to relevance!
I know im a minority, but ive always only played wow for pvp. shadowlands season 1 was a blast, we did mythics for the epics, bgs for honor gear and leveled that gear up inbetween getting arenas/conquest points, flying wasnt in so world exploration/pvp was fun and alive. Sure torgast got annoying eventually but at the start i enjoyed it, point is i had a ton of content to play they.
Now to dragonflight, After leveling to 70 in 1.5 play sessions and getting bis pvp gear in 4 hours, i dont seem to have any karrots at the end of my stick, the pvp balance is friggin awful so casual pvp isnt even that fun, the world feels tiny due to flying being in, my 411ilvl makes all mythic/world/raid content basically useless instantly. Not having any path to basic character progression and basically giving me the bis gear for no effort, i just cant see myself playing this much… i really hope somehow arena release and its not going to be the crapfest we all know its going to be. Anyone else not having a great time?

I mean I really like DF so far but they need to make World Quests daily again. Without M+ it already feels like there’s nothing to do except fly around, gather, and kill rares. And that’s not a good sign. I even spent an unhealthy amount of time farming the 1000 Magmotes for the Lava Snail mount. I’m worried the world will be kind of boring and incentivize spending all your time in M+ unless they make World Quests daily again. And maybe add a few more of them because there’s only a small handful in each zone.

Isn’t this Week 2, day 1?

1 Like

I count Monday basically I count each beginning of the week.

It’s by far the most UNIQUE the game has ever felt, with some pretty jarring changes to how you move around and how you craft. As for the world itself, it reminds me of how it felt to go to Pandaria. And I think the same motto should apply. “Slow down. Feel free to browse my wares” Alot of love went into this, can’t all be summed up in loot runs and rep grinds.

3 Likes

My Dragonscale Expedition renown is still only 3 somehow and I explode way too much at the alchemy table. But otherwise I’m having fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

Couldn’t tell you.

it’s week 2 day 1.

Was enjoying it until I decided to level some level 50+ alts and found out they don’t have the Threads of Fate and the normal SL’s leveling experience is tedious. I gain maybe a half of a level and quit. Tried timewalking and got rekd so not sure what happened there. Bring back Threads of Fate.

I’m finding absolutely no good places to level 50-58 without Threads of Fate and it is probably going to cause me to not resub for a while. I love my alts but if it is a tedious grind each and every level then I can’t do it. DF just made WoW more fun and now I find the weak link and that is leveling up just to get into DF. Terrible experience for me.

Threads of Fate > normal Shadowlands leveling

To each their own.

1 Like

There were at least 4 reports of players who made over 25million gold on this

The day started out stupid because it took my server an extra 1 hour & 45 minutes to come up after maintenance “ended”

Then I did every world thing with loot & all 8 m0s

Reached 376 ilvl overall

The only thing left to do now is log off until next week

Which I guess is fine, I need time to finish God Of War Ragnarok anyway

I got a few good items today, so all is well in Zemusland. I only need 3 more alchemy knowledge to learn the decay concoctions.