Week 2 day 2

Its great, but like other people have said it could use more content. No, not mandatory grinds like islands or torghast, but fun alternative means of getting gear or something like Warfronts and cosmetic unlocks like heritage armors and allied races would be very welcome.

BfA, if you put the “systems” like neckalce and corruptions aside, had some pretty good side content for casual players and stuff like heritage armors or cosmetic unlocks like black ne eyes should definitely return to soup things up a little.

Overally I am happy about DF, I just want more. Which is a good sign, since with Shadowlands I just wanted it to be over as soon as I heard about the setting

Still very happy with DF.

2 Likes

my second world tour only took about 3.5 hours. platestack M0 group has been very generous with drops. only the neckpiece is blue. profs are coming along. slowly the work order quest advances… life is good.

and next week, RWF, baby! Method FTW!

Bummed, annoyed.

I just realized that I can’t advance into the campaign unless I farm renown like a maniac, and I’ll have to do it again on my alts, so I spent all night lagging in Azure Span to farm rep with the Tuskarrs. Also, the Wrathion/Sabellian keys farm was nerfed, so I don’t feel like wasting time in that zone.

Professions UI still sucks, it’s too big and annoying. I still can’t experiment on alchemy because I keep exploding every time I use my CD.

This sucks.

At least I found this magestic beast:

Wondering where people got all this free time to shoot to 70 and out gear heroics and have spammed through all their mythic 0’s and done all this farming and done their professions.

Overall happy 8/10.

The good:

Dragon riding is great.

The Bad:

Alchemy and Recipe RNG on a timer feels bad.

The Ugly:

Azure Span lag needs some investigating. It’s more than the community feasts.

waiting patiently for the one piece of content i enjoy to open :slight_smile:

And by that time I’ll post another week and day discussion

It’s fine. I always get overwhelmed on Tuesdays, so I chilled out. But I’ve been having an all right time so far. Nice to have a fresh start when it comes to gearing and dungeoning.

But the story could really use some dramatic flair. Hard for me to become invested in it; way too much reading about other things happening instead of actually seeing them happen to me.

Well, most people actively talking about games on a forum/reddit/etc are going to be far more likely to be more tryhard players in general. Casuals just play the game.

So your perception of the playerbase is going to be much more different than it actually is. Most people are just casuals. Just your only going to hear from the non-casuals here.

i think most casuals are gone by now. only loyal fans remain.

if they pvp one our secrets is sign up and gather. got 5 minute go pick some rocks or flowers or skin go do that.

2 minute wait in the bg…create all lol.

braver souls do this sitting on ibt or tp in AV. I mean I find it fine. there are there. not afk. I actually prefer that over mr/ms “watching youtube” going 5 seconds later oh crap horde is backcapping.

really good actually

Day sixteen.
No one has noticed that I’m actually a marmot and 2 ducks in a trench coat.

still enjoying it, though I wish Mythic + was out now but I have no issue waiting another week for it. wish there were timers for when certain world events where going to happen.

Mix bag over all for me.

Questing to level was about what I thought it would be. Didn’t really care about the centaur story but otherwise fine. Sorta sucked not to have some level 70 quest lines to follow and explore.

Love some of the monster and new looks for others (ie elementals are awesome looking)

I really like some of the new dungeons. Gearing up on heroics are fun enough.

Zones are nice but not the centaur plains - it is boring, however they are to large. A lot of empty places with very little or nothing in them.

For me it is just a list of little things that have added up to me not really enjoying myself.

• Not that keen on the talent trees. Does not ruin anything but a meh for my tastes. I can deal with it.

• I dislike Dragon flying a lot. Wasn’t hard to collect all the glyphs but after doing so I still found the flying annoying for my tastes. Such a pain in the butt to land on little places. If I could control the speed and slow down on command it would help. Frankly I wish we could use our old mounts and have dragon flight at the same time.

• Really bummed to see Archaeology dead and left behind. I was hoping it was just for Shadowlands but nope. It was one of the two relaxing pass times I did on some late nights in WoW.

• I can only comment on Mining and Herb gathering. Dragon flying makes it a bit more of a pain to do. But what really annoyed me is some nodes will screw you over. Having your character burn to death or getting a debuff that throws your character off a cliff really sucks.

• Daily quests being now Bi-Weekly really blows. Wouldn’t mind seeing more and a mix of the dailies and bi-weekly. But right now - I have very little to do right now after clearing them today.

• The dragon customization is just weak. Four dragons only. Many all look the same within each type. Wish I could use one of the many dragon mounts I’ve already collected over the years.

Basically I will play it out for a few more weeks. See how I feel about playing. Maybe take a break, see what the next patch offers.

I’ve changed mains like 6 times, the new talent trees have made it interesting and some classes play differently than I used to enjoy. The content is good so at least I don’t mind continuously leveling. Hopefully I’ll figure it out before Tuesday :joy:

dragonriding is amusing. just today i learned i could be flying AND herbing but i spent my points elsewhere… but that just incentivizes me to herb some more, which helps out my alts’ profs.

i died a couple times, which was kinda embarrassing lol I’ve been away for six or so months and completely forgot how to bear. survival instincts? wHAtz ThAt? ugh shoot me right now

looking forward to these outdoor incursions or whatever. i just want a big ol’ w-boss to fight

I really want to get invested into the quests, but so far in the campaign I didn’t see anything that “wowed” me and usually when I take the time to read quest texts, it’s pretty meh so I started accepting quests without reading at all. I didn’t do side quests at all sadly. DR is totally great, I wish we could have it everywhere and that dungeon where you fly around is a banger honestly.

Can’t wait to do pvp at max level too, can’t go wrong with the pvp in this game (imo)