Weapon Skill Bug

My warriors (Bubbadon, Arugal-OCE) sword skill has been stuck on 299/300 for a few days and won’t increase, in that time got both my axe and dagger skill to 300 and have spent few hours grinding with swords but it won’t budge, is there any reason for this?

1 Like

If you think you’ve found a bug with WoW Classic, it would be best to post in the WoW Classic Bug Report forum :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/support-and-bug-report

3 Likes

I would agree with Terise, if you believe you found a bug you’ll want to report it. That said, If I recall correctly from vanilla, this is fairly common behavior and really nothing to worry about. You should eventually earn the last point.

3 Likes

If I remember right, classic has int that help improve with learning skills. If you know a max level mage, ask them for a buff and go back to training. It’s not much, but it’ll give you a batter shot at getting that last skill point.

2 Likes

I have the same issue with bow skill, ive tried everything even having int set gear, had a pally friend tank mobs shot over 3000 arrows still not 300… put in a ticket, they tell me to reset my ui, fresh installed wow with not addons, still nothing… did yours get fixed? Anyone else have that issue?

Pretty sure this thread wouldn’t exist if the OP didn’t have that issue. :wink:

You’ll want to follow Terise’s link and report it as a bug if you think it’s a bug.

I never reached unarmed 300 until Burning Crusade. :slight_smile: