We tried RIP exploiter

wait did they revert the warrior buff?

I’m actually relieved bc there was no way I was swapping covenants the week I was set to max 40 as kyrian

1 Like

i made a 225 exploiter when they released the official notes =/

facade off you aren’t gonna miss much
exploiter is omega boring. i wish i hadn’t made it on any of my toons

yea but if i knew they were going to revert it a night before the patch i would of waited and made battlelord or sephuz. so i just pissed 3 weeks of torghast down the drain =/

There’s no way you read those patch notes and thought it was staying as is

I’m shocked they reverted it before the patch but it was obvious it was getting changed at some point

2 Likes

thats why i waited for the official release notes

That was awful.

Thank you.

2 Likes

This, although tbh I’m shocked they didn’t do any nerfs besides that :confused:

Ven is so strong rn, gunna be gutted in 9.1 more than likely.

If it weren’t for farming renown conduits etc again I’d consider going Ven but meh it’s a boring playstyle.

You’ll only need to farm one conduit again, and that’s the covenant specific one. Also venthyr is the exact same playstyle as every other warrior covenant except you don’t have spear and you execute a bit more. Door of shadows actually makes it more interesting. Renown is really quick too.

80-90% of your damage is condemn, kyrain/night fae/necrolord don’t press one button all game besides refreshing deep wounds.

Even then, some warriors don’t even refresh deep wounds and still win :man_shrugging:

It is stil, most likely, the best lego for venthyr warriors.

Im going to make battlelord out of curiosity though

you have a perma 20% damage wall with no real cd and a rage dump that absorbs 8k hp thats borderline spammable.

1 Like

yea but d stance reduces our damage

10% of unhealable damage is still a lot of damage.

so warrior is unhealable damage ? hmm interesting

Bahahahha shame on u ya ape. Cheese to win never lasts long. Unless you are a boomie.

2 Likes

are you saying condemn warrior isnt one of the highest damaging melee dps in the game? you realize you can sweep and kill two targets faster than they can run from you right?

need a dmg buff. avatar needs to be 30% instead of 20%

I’ve never seen a warrior do more than 50% of their damage from condemn unless they’re killing someone with 23k hp. You’re being disingenuous. Even before switching to Venthyr, it wasn’t uncommon to get a Sudden death proc and use that to take them down to 35% hp and immediately execute two more times for the kill.