We tried RIP exploiter

It is stil, most likely, the best lego for venthyr warriors.

Im going to make battlelord out of curiosity though

you have a perma 20% damage wall with no real cd and a rage dump that absorbs 8k hp thats borderline spammable.

1 Like

yea but d stance reduces our damage

10% of unhealable damage is still a lot of damage.

so warrior is unhealable damage ? hmm interesting

Bahahahha shame on u ya ape. Cheese to win never lasts long. Unless you are a boomie.

2 Likes

are you saying condemn warrior isnt one of the highest damaging melee dps in the game? you realize you can sweep and kill two targets faster than they can run from you right?

need a dmg buff. avatar needs to be 30% instead of 20%

I’ve never seen a warrior do more than 50% of their damage from condemn unless they’re killing someone with 23k hp. You’re being disingenuous. Even before switching to Venthyr, it wasn’t uncommon to get a Sudden death proc and use that to take them down to 35% hp and immediately execute two more times for the kill.

I’ve seen it over 50% plenty of times lol.

I’m not being disingenuous at all, you’re just biased because you play it.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/us/bonechewer/friedboy

The only time you’re not condemning is when you’re out of rage so you overpower or keeping deep wounds up.

You literally said “80-90%” of my damage is condemn. I contended that I’ve never seen a warrior do more than 50% of their damage from condemn in an actual game vs people that can’t be two shotted, which is simply a fact that can be verified by maybe playing one battleground and checking the details meter. If you weren’t being disingenuous, then you’re just stupid. It’s not my personal bias that I can read and you can’t.

Our rotations are literally identical except I open with warbreaker condemn and then start your normal rotation until they get topped off or hit 35%. Your big brain kyrian rotation really isn’t that different.

The warrior I q rbgs with is Venthyr and on average condemn is at least 60% of his damage.

2 Likes

Ive never seen a warrior do less than 60% of damage with condemn.

I’ve seen it happen in games where he has to just run and only use rage on ignore pain. So like, almost never

Condemn is 50% of dmg done only against aff locks because thats the only way they can connect for almost 2 seconds :rofl:

Venthyr warriors wear socks in bed

3 Likes

Is this him complaining about PVE or we actually asking for more PvP buffs on wars?

with this change making it to live arms warriors will never be viable
this was their one chance, how could blizzard do this?