We tried RIP exploiter

back to not being viable RIP the dream

Thoughts and prayers.

exploiter was viable this week and it will be viable tmrw

3 Likes

thanks friend it means a lot. this is no laughing matter merfy war is back to unplayable

2 Likes

:frowning: rip war :pensive:

1 Like

oh yeah i was only speaking relatively sorry, we still have no self heal even

4 Likes

this is the last straw im going fury

1 Like

I guess you could say itā€¦
( ā€¢_ā€¢)>āŒā– -ā– 
(āŒā– _ā– )
Made you furious

8 Likes

stahp it staph it now

wait did they revert the warrior buff?

Iā€™m actually relieved bc there was no way I was swapping covenants the week I was set to max 40 as kyrian

1 Like

i made a 225 exploiter when they released the official notes =/

facade off you arenā€™t gonna miss much
exploiter is omega boring. i wish i hadnā€™t made it on any of my toons

yea but if i knew they were going to revert it a night before the patch i would of waited and made battlelord or sephuz. so i just pissed 3 weeks of torghast down the drain =/

Thereā€™s no way you read those patch notes and thought it was staying as is

Iā€™m shocked they reverted it before the patch but it was obvious it was getting changed at some point

2 Likes

thats why i waited for the official release notes

That was awful.

Thank you.

2 Likes

This, although tbh Iā€™m shocked they didnā€™t do any nerfs besides that :confused:

Ven is so strong rn, gunna be gutted in 9.1 more than likely.

If it werenā€™t for farming renown conduits etc again Iā€™d consider going Ven but meh itā€™s a boring playstyle.

Youā€™ll only need to farm one conduit again, and thatā€™s the covenant specific one. Also venthyr is the exact same playstyle as every other warrior covenant except you donā€™t have spear and you execute a bit more. Door of shadows actually makes it more interesting. Renown is really quick too.

80-90% of your damage is condemn, kyrain/night fae/necrolord donā€™t press one button all game besides refreshing deep wounds.

Even then, some warriors donā€™t even refresh deep wounds and still win :man_shrugging: