We The Players

Mythic raiding is on a whole different level than Mythic+. And yes, changes have absolutely destroyed M+ in BfA. It isn’t fun to do. I dont really do BfA anymore right now either, Im just doing content I missed in Legion and prior.

Lock me in my covenant choice all you want. I should be able to utilize other covenant powers, in a competitive multiplayer game. It’s not RPG. It’s a scapegoat excuse for Blizzard’s Lead Developer to defend something. If they want to bring RPG into this god forsaken game, they need to look at proper games that do it. Final Fantasy XIV is the best example of RPG in a MMO done correctly.

Bah. Blizzdrones. /spit

I know that. But I also know I’ve been told by multiple self-declared “mythic raiders” that the only true casuals are elite players taking a break from progression raiding and slumming it, and everybody else is just “baddies”.

Going from Point A (not having done any instances besides normal leveling ones in this expansion) and Point B (being able to tank all mythic+ dungeons at +15 or greater) is not a casual transition.

They have a plan. We can only guess at their goal with speculation based on observations of what they have been implementing to change the game over the last few expansions.

I mean, how are we defining a casual then? Someone that never reaches real endgame? It isn’t a casual transition, but a gradual one. I would consider myself a casual in BfA, but I know mechanics of all dungeons and I have done +15s each week for a while now

“Real endgame”. There’s your definition. My gameplay is not real, it’s trash and I’m garbage. Gotcha. The conversation is over.

honestly, getting at least one 15 in a week isn’t hard unless you are as bad as i am at your class. especially once you have decent gear and can faceroll lower keys.

its when you go beyond +15/16 that you are getting out of casual territory, but at that point its pretty much just to challenge yourself and/or boasting opportunities.

1 Like

That’s something I never said. I want clarification. To me, running raids/dungeons and pushing your gear is the endgame in an MMORPG. Would we consider just world quests/reps a Casual’s endgame?

Why does my end game, have to be handicapped because of someone who wants RP as their end game? Where this decision doesn’t affect them at all but it affects my play directly, every day, and minute of content I do?

1 Like

I can’t tell, but I think you agree with me. I think that the RP should be separate from choosing abilities. This is an MMORPG and it is important to have a good story at endgame, but I don’t think the story I choose should negatively impact my endgame abilities.

2 Likes

The forums aren’t a general consensus of anything, nor do they represent the playerbase in any fashion.

2 Likes

Beta forums are a general consensus of people that have played and tested the content.

1 Like

No they aren’t, I’m in beta and all my feedback goes through in game tools, and I’m not alone. The forums make up a very small portion of players who play the game.

1 Like

Blizzard made a post asking beta testers their opinions on class/covenant abilities. Only people flagged for beta could respond to this post. This is straight feedback from only people that have tested the system.

3 Likes

You submit feedback through the bug report system? That is definitely not what that is for.

2 Likes

Nope, not through the bug report system.

I wouldn’t even bother anymore people aren’t smart enough to know whats good for them

What in game system then? The only in game system is the bug report or the confused button that you should only use when a quest or activity doesn’t have a clear objective.

Why would you use either of these for feedback?

1 Like

Unfortunately there is a handful of blizzard fanboys that will defend anything blizzard does even when they know blizzard is wrong. You’re dealing with a few of those posters now.

In this case, most players know covenants will fail and the ripcord will be pulled way too late, but the couple guys you’re arguing with will never admit that.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty much here just for the silence I get once I counter something they say that is factually untrue. It’s happened 3 times in this thread where someone just states something untrue or extrapolates what I said and then just leave in silence

2 Likes

No, just the majority.

3 Likes