We the players did not sexually harass anyone, and we should not be punished

But you are stereotyping women who don’t think like you by saying “many of them are still stuck inside the old society value/pressure that were built by men” to which I AGAIN will tell you that not all women share your perspective and neither are you their voice. Its honestly very insulting in you to say that. Do you have a problem with the women who are speaking out against these in game changes or do you think they are just brainwashed? They are fully capable of thinking for themselves and those who are coming out against these changes are thinking for themselves and are not stuck inside any old societal value or pressure.

3 Likes

Got a problem with males? You just stereotyped males too by the way.

3 Likes

Just answer with yes or no, stop being a cringelord.

I’d rather jus flag your sexist post and move on.

1 Like

Good, now be a good boy and walk away.

I don’t know whats worse. The fact you made a sexist post about men or the fact you stereotyped both men and women in the same thread and for some reason have a problem with women who think for themselves and don’t share the same mentality as you do. I’m sorry you can’t handle facts but the great thing about facts is they remain true regardless of your feelings. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Why are you still here?

Because I can be? I’m sorry do I need permission from the almighty woman to post here? :slight_smile:

So you can’t even keep your own word and move on?
1 more reply and you’re going to my ignore list.

And Blizzard is the uncaring, burning, desert Sun.

Here you go! Add me to your ignore list please. :slight_smile:

Its great living life not being sexist or stereotyping people. You should try it.

8 Likes

Blocked, much better.

I can track down the study for you, if you’d like. The numbers are the numbers. Online, men receive the most harassment by a ways, and women online are slightly more likely to engage in harassment.

I’m not even sure how much ‘misogynist abuse’ actually goes on in WoW. Do you have any data on this, aside from a handful of unprovable anecdotes.

Or, perhaps that concern simply isn’t reasonable?

How is this relevant?

It isn’t. They have a problem with men stating facts and for some reason wanted me to verify my gender before I could be qualified to post. Sexism isn’t cool.

8 Likes

They react the same way to women who don’t share their opinions. Them putting you on ignore is great though, you can comment away without the not so clever retorts!

4 Likes

Nah.
This is manufactured outrage instigated by some people who make money off seeing their audience go all apoplectic over…nothing of importance.

1 Like

Pinnacle of fake outrage right here :rofl:

1 Like

I haven’t sexually harassed anyone yet. But who knows what kind of person I will be in 10 years, it’s better if I pay for my future crimes now.

This reminds me of the outrage over blizz deleting /whistle lol.

No, it is important and it is not manufactured outrage. The problem people have with this is the censorship over something that is not inherently offensive or a problem. There are female players who have a problem with this. Is that manufactured outrage? Does their voice matter? They have to stop making changes like this. These paintings aren’t a problem.

2 Likes