We shall have peace when the Horde answer for their crimes

Blom stood amidst the flickering torches and bustling preparations of the Alliance camp on the outskirts of Orgrimmar. His armor gleamed in the firelight, reflecting the grim determination etched into his weathered face. For years, he had led the Alliance Vanguard, a group of Alliance zealots whose hearts burned with the searing pain of loss and the unquenchable thirst for vengeance.

It had been decades since the First War ravaged his homeland, claiming his family and shattering his once-peaceful existence. Blom, then a young boy, witnessed the brutal Horde attacks firsthand. The memories of that fateful night when his village burned and his loved ones perished fueled his crusade against the Horde.

Despite King Anduin Wrynn’s impassioned pleas for peace and coexistence, Blom and his Brotherhood remained steadfast in their belief that the Horde could never be trusted. They saw every act of diplomacy as a betrayal of the Alliance’s fallen heroes, a surrender to the memory of their loved ones’ sacrifice.

Tonight, under the cloak of darkness, the Vanguard would strike with unwavering resolve. The Horde’s celebration of unity and camaraderie would be stained with blood as payback for every Alliance life lost. Blom knew the risks; he knew that their actions would likely plunge Azeroth into renewed chaos. But to him and his followers, this was a necessary reckoning, a righteous cleansing of the world’s festering wound.

As the moon rose high, casting an eerie glow over the desert sands, Blom and his warriors crept towards Orgrimmar’s gates. The festival grounds were alive with laughter and music, oblivious to the impending storm that brewed beyond their walls. The Brotherhood moved with practiced stealth, their hearts pounding in rhythm with the war drums of their memories.

Suddenly, chaos erupted. The night shattered with the clash of steel and the screams of the innocent. Blom’s sword cut through the air with righteous fury, seeking vengeance for every fallen Alliance soldier, every orphaned child, every broken family. The Vanguard’s attack was swift and brutal, catching the Horde off guard as they slaughtered civilians and warriors alike.

In the heart of the carnage stood Thrall, the venerable former Warchief who embodied hope for peace between the factions. His eyes widened in disbelief as Blom’s blade found its mark, ending the orc’s life amidst the crimson tide of battle. The death of Thrall sent shockwaves through both factions, a grim testament to the Vanguard’s unyielding resolve.

The Alliance’s assault on Orgrimmar’s festival did not go unanswered. The Horde rallied with desperate fury, their own losses mounting as they fought to defend their kin and their leaders. King Anduin Wrynn, devastated by the betrayal of his own people, marshaled the Alliance forces to contain the bloodshed and restore order.

3 Likes

looks like the bloming hour is upon us.

2 Likes

If only there was a place he could go to post his insipid fan fiction, like a dedicated forum for this kind of thing…

You could call it… livejournal

4 Likes

sir we have been graced with the presence of a GOD.

1 Like

And then the Burning Legion came and ate everybody because the people of Azeroth were too exhausted from infighting to unite against the actual threats :smiley:

I love happy endings :grin:

3 Likes

Another day, another insufferable post from our resident fanfic author.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for when this mutates into slashfics because blom has entered puberty.

1 Like

and then luxuria exploded.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh, I assure you he knows it exists, he’s just too ridiculously stubborn to actually post there… possibly because he thinks he’s better then them.

2 Likes

I love it when I explode from overeating :smiley:

1 Like

Blom has had enough of his threads moved there to know he should post this stuff there. He doesn’t care though.

he is. he is a god among men.

1 Like

More like a boy amongst adults.

1 Like

I feel bad for the men he’s a god among.

2 Likes

I feel like for him to be a god amongst men we need to extend the definition to include phytoplankton.

2 Likes

1 Like

i feel this image is warranted.

Does Blom have the Memento disease?

Does he not realize he’s made the same thread at least 20 times?

1 Like