We Rogues are on Strike

I wasn’t talking to you to begin with you attention seeking moron lmao

The score board in BG’s already shows you the classes on the other team so if you see a rogue there… assume you have to be on the look out for stealthers…

1 Like

whats the difference?

What? How am I attention seeking Sinnoth? It’s a public forum, and I’m expressing my opinion on a controversial topic. Without calling you names, either.

3 Likes

the reason i started using it had nothing to do with rogues at all actually. i learned about the addon while leveling and used it so i can put griefers and my kill on site list.

The addon goes against the spirit of the game imo and should be disabled

3 Likes

In all fairness, it lets you know when it sees an enemy rogue or druid go into stealth.

BGs are supposed to be competitive matches, while WPVP is a free for all.

druids cant heal from stealth anyway

I never claimed you called anybody a coward, I was responding to him and you felt the need to answer for him like I insulted you. So you looking for some attention or what bby?

Yes, you always assume that stealthers, Druids included, will hang around the flag room, but SPY gives you information that you otherwise wouldn’t have access to unless you were very closely scanning your combat logs (which is something few people do when also trying to cap a flag/fight other players). There is a big difference between a cautious hunch and a direct confirmation that a rogue is nearby.

Chill Sinnoth, you’re reading passive aggressive garbage in my posts that isn’t there. I’m not looking for attention, I wasn’t responding for anyone but myself, and I never felt insulted by anyone. I’m just expressing my opinion, like I said. You’re free to disagree, nothing wrong with that.

Your opinion had no relation to anything I said. It didn’t even make sense, maybe you should say less?

so wpvp is not suppose to be competitive?

Correct. If it was, Blizzard would enforce faction balance on PVP servers. They don’t, therefor most PVP servers are dominated by one faction or the other.

It is, and this is one element of that.

Of course what I said related to your point. You said that using addons was smart, I replied that using them didn’t take any notable amount of intelligence. They are made for ease of play and are explicitly uncomplicated, which is why I disagree with SPY’s implementation in the game. It shouldn’t be so easy for people to notice that a rogue is sneaking nearby, for obvious reasons. A rogue can’t really “stealth” if the mere act of going into hiding alerts everyone nearby, like they had stepped on a branch or something. Really weird that a Warrior main is arguing against SPY, while a Rogue main is arguing in favor of it. Especially considering that Rogues kill me in the open world constantly.

2 Likes

So you need a cheat add on to pvp. Got it. Every class has their talents. You need to nerf one classes talents so that you are not scared of the little rogue.

It’s so funny to see returning players being shocked that WoW and its players have changed over the years.

1 Like

Love the complaint about spy killing rogue ability but also saying ganking by a rogue is unexpected…almost as though stealth works. Go level to 60 and camp flight paths with all the other bottom feeders.

1 Like