We really need a better catch up mechanic for corruption resistance

Dont worry Vendors coming back in SL, you PVE monkeys winning in PVP for gear gaps is coming to an End :).

I’m just taking blizzards words and applying them here, kind of like that Q&A with ion and josh when he brought up fix pvp and his sarcastic “we’ll get right on it” comment, noone cares about pvp, i’d rather play an fps than pvp in wow. As a matter of fact my first season was bfa s1 and if my buddy didn’t quit would’ve hit 2400 in a couple weeks time, it’s a joke to acquire rating, all it is is time spent = rating. Btw was at 2355 ish, we were demolishing mmrs of 28-2900.

You do realize that Ion ONLY plays PVP right? You do realize he was PVP dev before becoming game lead right?

Your delusions are real…

Sorry but I don’t have a hard on for the dude and watch everything they post, but still my comment stands, look at how many people watch rank 1 pvpers in stream, maybe 50-100? throughout every pvp stream, noone cares. Also yes I did hit 2300 rating, I’m not lying but believe what you want, pvp is still the worse piece of content in wow, this is why everyone that likes pvp went to classic where everything is broken and boring.

I find it really interesting you are assuming this when not only did they SAY in the post you replied to they do higher content than that, but the character they are posting on is 2700 IO and 8/12 mythic.

1 Like

Is that a joke?

You actually have some serious issues…

Blizzcon still Awards millions to winners, World First Mythic clear gets what? Oh ya, they get a Achievement. Hmmmmm.

You are very much out of touch with reality.

Guys can you please continue with your debate to bump up the relevancy of the other post that has over 4k+ views please. I am doing my best not trying to get it buried again.

Link here: *Please Delete This Thread* - #462 by Gnomely-rattlegore

Sorry ya, I got a habit of letting Obv trolls bait me.

My bad, I am done posting here.

1 Like

Ty. :pray:

Not trolling, just as far as I’m concerned watching wow streams are probably one of the most boring things to do unless the streamer is entertaining, but seriously look at how many people watch rank 1 pvpers, very little. As far as world first clears go that’s a different subject, I don’t really care who gets world 1st my self nor do i watch them or mdi, like I said watching wow is pretty boring if you think about it.

Not disagreeing with you there. PVP needs serious fixes, which are coming with SL.

Also correct about Classic, we went, we got R14, and now we are coming back, however.

that said if you think Corruption doesnt alter PVP, you need to go Q. I see you havent in 8.3.

LMK corruption doesn’t matter when you get Chaos Bolted for 450k, with a half sec cast time.

If your melee without Vers/Gushing, might as well not even bother.

Btw you can pug 6/12 atm fairly easily, a 2700 io with the corruption gear isn’t very high considering you can get a 2k io from timing every dungeon on a 15, 17-18s can get you around 2500 which aren’t much of a step up from 15s, I’d say if you actually care to push 20+ keys is where it actually becomes difficult when your tank almost gets one shot by stuff you ordinarily wouldn’t. Not being aggressive or what ever you might think, unless you’re 10-12m currently this late into a tier you typically aren’t very serious.

Yeah I understand, it’s just my opinion obviously, I’ve actually only been back a few months and it was either farm 30-40k echoes for pve or pvp, not gonna bother playing this tier just cause of that fact, I mildly wanted the red prot from glad and this current seasons proto looks close to it but it would just be another +1 to my collection, probably would never use it so it’s not worth the effort in that regard. Anyway back to the topic, gonna move on.

I am just saying that you probably shouldn’t try to tell people they don’t need/desire something when they are more progressed than you.

I’m not a high IO player either. I don’t want to push keys on Warlock because the experience is miserable when you are an objectively worse fire mage in keys, but if I was able to remotely reroll for m+ in the 5 month drought I would love to join in one of my guild’s push groups.

If I want to set myself back 15k echoes buying visions for grinding cores I should be more than able to as it would set me back at most 1 month for a vendor rotation as opposed to the near 4 months we are at now.

Yea I am done trying to help bump the 4.2k+ viewed post to help fight for the cause of implementing a new cloak corruption resistance time gate with all these incompetent people replying to a low viewed post instead of making once with over 4.2k views still relevant that already covers all these issues that are being addressed. Another 60 replies here that could of been to the post that matters the most by helping grab Blizzards attention due to the view count. Keep up with your redundancy over and over again. Smh…Peace. :man_facepalming:

So what drove me to come back now, was being bored of classic achieved my goals.

and the Current Season mount, That will be my Everday mount for my Lock, the Horse.

Also for Faceless title.

Thats literally all I am here for.

Tbh I wouldn’t take raiderio at face value. They may temporarily be more progressed than me, not including the raiderio as I have no interest in pushing for a non existent reward just for more points on a 3rd party system. I have around 6+ 11-12/12m guilds that I’ve had offers to join but have held off because of a few reasons, like economy/server size etc. moving millions of gold with the current restrictions is pretty aids as well. Basically what I’m saying is I may be on a temporary break but trust me I can be more progressed and probably cleared by now if I wanted to.

Makes sense, I’ll admit I don’t know exactly how the corruption system affects pvp as is, I know the pvp system hasn’t been fixed what so ever and it does make it worse. I did watch a few matches just to get an idea and high vers stacking seems pretty lame, this is why they had to introduce the healing debuff in matches so they didn’t last hours as well.

My guild is 11/12. I’m a back up raider due to my work schedule. Sit back down kid.

FTR I got the keystone master achievement in week 4 of this season.

My IO is low because I work 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off on oil rigs so I have literally missed half the patch, including all the really good push weeks.

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t posting that towards you, it was in reference to what the other guy commented but using you as the example because that’s what he was commenting about. Also who cares about ksm or raider io, I know I don’t, people put too much stock into the system, there are just as bad players with 2500-3500 ios as there are those with 1k ios that typically were carried to that point. That’s the thing with wow you can have slightly better than average io with the amount of time spent. You don’t get into good players until you hit 4k or higher in my opinion, average is 22-2300-3500 then lfr players that can barely time 15s at up to 2k which you can acquire by 1 chesting every dungeon on a 15.