We Pay More So Fix Our Day/ Night Cycle

Typical Yank dog. Bugger off to your own forums.

6 Likes

I do and so does every other Australian. Obviously a foreigner wouldn’t care because it doesn’t apply to them.

2 Likes

i dont even know there is a "day time"scene in boralus until i saw posts like this lmao. Everytime i play it was a night sky with stars

I’m in Hawai’i and I also would like the Oceanic day/night cycle fixed so I can transfer servers and play during daytime!! Why does Blizzard insist on all servers having the same cycle?

No, they just insist on making sure only mainland US players are catered for. The rest of us exist solely to provide the funds so that US players get the best possible experience.

The same way airlines treat “economy” class, so that their precious business class flyers get to have the best possible experience.

2 Likes

Lmfao @ the whining over a tiny bit of money… Are you kids that poor? If you understand exchange rates you would know we have been paying less than other countries for a long time… This brings us just under US players…

Congratulations on missing the point entirely.

If they want to charge more then fine but i’d expect a bit of a return. The least they could do is fix the day night cycle.

3 Likes

I have never even noticed that crap at all ever and due to the company i run and kids sleeping i may play late night or after noon who knows… Guess i just don’t care if it’s sunny or dark because i can see everything as if it’s daylight in game anyway so meh…

'mericans might think this is an infringement on their delicate freedoms, careful now or they’ll go on a mcdonalds rampage

1 Like

To the people saying us Americans would be mad if they jacked ours up to 20-25 USD… well duh. Then we’d be paying MORE than everyone. All this did was bump you up to the SAME as everyone. Around 50 cents less actually.

What about when the dollar was 1 to 1 so we were paying more? This isn’t about exchange rates this is about them wanting to charge us more. Why not just give us the option to pay in USD?

Personally I could justify a price increase if they were address the specific oceanic issues instead of just increasing our cost without giving us anything.

Does blizzard control your countries taxes or does your country control your countries taxes?

This literally has nothing to do with taxes you spastic

I was also confused by this mention of who controls taxes, since taxes have nothing to do with the recent AUD price-hike. :thinking:

We already had a price increase due to the “netflix” tax. This increase specifically mentions market rates in their forum post.

I want to be convinced as to the importance of a synchronized day/night cycle. I mean, comparability of the game to real life is important and all, but while where at it why don’t we make it more realistic. Get rid of Dwarfs, Elves, and plate armor with a wide range of movement.

Its the feel of the zones. Being in perpetual twilight during the day feels bad. Especially when you get to experience the zone during the day phase. It makes the zones feel more alive, they are more vibrant, the tone of the area is different.

We never get that. We just get depressing gloom

1 Like

Fair enough. To be honest I never realised this but I get where you are coming from.

If youve never seen the zones in daylight (especially since they made nights darker in BfA) you dont really notice it but once you see some zones, Tiragarde is a good example, the difference in feel of the zone is astounding.

It looks amazingly different and more alive with sunlight and Blizz have ignored us for years about it.

1 Like

Oh in 13 years of playing the game I have. But to be honest I am ashamed to say I have never payed that much attention. Zones like Arathi, Westfall - well most of the Eastern Kingdoms seem to be in perpetual daylight. Maybe that’s because night is really not that dark in the game.

This aside, I support the call for synchronized light cycles. This would not only make the game cooler, but would just make more sense.