We Pay More So Fix Our Day/ Night Cycle

You are jacking the price up so the least you could do is actually give us one thing we have been begging for years.

Cant wait for another two years of no blue posts. Seems like the only times they post in here is when they are jacking up prices.

26 Likes

Agree

3 Likes

As much as that sucks, the Alliance bonus is worse imo.

2 Likes

you’re just paying what we US players have always paid. stop acting like it’s a big deal. you’re not a 3rd world nation, don’t like it? don’t sub.

2 Likes

As Goobit says, your new price brings you in line with US and EU pricing. If anyone should be crying foul, it’s NZ as they pay an 8.8% premium compared to US, EU, AU.

30 day sub:
US = 14.99 USD
EU = 12.99 EUR = 15.46 USD
AU = 19.95 AUD = 14.56 USD
NZ = 23.99 NZD = 16.31 USD

6 Likes

Agreed. But let’s be real. Blizzard will continue to ignore us no matter what.

4 Likes

How about a few facts for you dear american:

The exchange rate now is the exact same as it was when the game launched.

But back then we paid in USD.

However in 2011-2012 the AUD was actually worth more than the USD. Coincidentally this is also the time that blizzard started charging us in our local currency. The end result was them making even more money out of us due to the exchange rate.

6 Likes

Cool, lets see how you lot would react if you all of a sudden after 16 years of paying the same price Blizz jacked up your sub by $5 for no reason.

2 Likes

That would be harsh, but it would hardly be “for no reason.” The US sub has been unchanged for 16 years. The inflation in the Consumer Price Index over that time frame from $14.99 USD would be $21.08 USD today. Again, that would suck but it would be totally justified just on inflation alone.

The timing absolutely sucks for Australia, but AU pricing was at $11 USD while US and EU are paying $15 USD and NZ is paying $16 USD. This price hike specifically targeted at AU is hardly without reason, but there’s never a good time for a price hike and during a pandemic is the absolute worst.

Plays tiny violin in B minor

yeah no one cares lol

I already knew this and still didn’t care. pay it or move on

yeah but they would never do that, they really don’t care about aus players anyways never had and never will.

Dont like it, Dont play it. Blizzard does not owe you anything, They don’t need to justify anything to you. It is their product they can charge whatever they want. It your choice if you choose to pay it or not

I do love all the Americans saying “Pay or move on” Yet if they increased the WoW sub in USA to 20-25$ you’d be seeing alot yanks having a go at blizzard but it’s cool us Aussies are spose to pay more to do a handfull of dailies and some raid logging and are being told to just eat sh^% don’t like it dont pay for it but you dumb bast#%$ need to remember telling people to stop playing is a dumb thing to say for a game.

But hey shadowlands has one last chance to impress me or ima take my dollarly doos and go back to League or hell just co-op games again on steam.

9 Likes

+1

Hate playing during in-game night ALL the time.

2 Likes

Imma keep it real with you, chief

Nobody cares.

You clearly do cause youre in all threads telling people you dont care. lol

4 Likes

Typical Yank dog. Bugger off to your own forums.

6 Likes

I do and so does every other Australian. Obviously a foreigner wouldn’t care because it doesn’t apply to them.

2 Likes

i dont even know there is a "day time"scene in boralus until i saw posts like this lmao. Everytime i play it was a night sky with stars