We oppose the 30-per-day cap!

Look, friendo, farming for SGC is not “hardcore”. The thing can be 3-manned easily, if not 2-manned with the right combo. It is no more hardcore than repeatedly killing hogger.

I say cap that it at 20.

1 Like

nope WE dont oppose. YOU oppose.
ty

1 Like

I support the 30 cap and am not part of this “we” op claims everyone is.

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl::wave:

Yeah, gonna have to go with a big no on this one.

I support the cap. I’m not unsubbing . Thanks Bliz for trying something to stop the bots.

2 Likes

Auctions should be limited to 10 a day along with BG’s.

1 Like

Matukas has become the most insufferable player on the forums.

I support the instance cap. Matukas doesn’t speak for me.

2 Likes

The statistic can be found (to a degree) by the number of replies blizzard has to their announcement of the change vs the number of likes, it has over 3k replies (mostly negative) and in comparison to the number of replies, very few likes.

Wow you are so LEET bro…

i am just borred to see a complet community destroyed what was vanilla because they cant do anything if they are not carry or if they dont have the possibility to make the content easier at any cost…

we are on a complet nerf version but its sound like its not enough…

The responses mean absolutely nothing on this forum.

They clearly do, or else you wouldn’t be responding. Every action has meaning.

It more than likely is 6-10 individuals swapping out their forum character.

Please provide some data to substantiate this claim.

Your claim is dubious, at best.

No, my claim is based on counting. You should try to follow suit.

The only way anyone could even consider your idea of checking the posts above, is if people were limited to using one avatar for the forums.

I have little reason to believe that anyone is switching characters. Even these retail players who claim to play Classic are too lazy to switch to their Classic toons.

if that’s the best one though of the 100 of reasons, I don’t see how it affects me. I never bought any greens whilst leveling. I earned my blues in WC to SM getting that sword of omen, using that onwards to the 40s and 50s going thru uldaman up to brd finally. It has zero affect on me. You’re an idiot if you need to spend 5 or 10g on a green edited, not calling any of you reading an idiot, i’m talking of the players using the AH to buy their gear instead of playing the game you’ll outlevel using. Like I said, for players like me, this only hurts me. Doesn’t help me in any way. I disenchant my greens, I dont sell them overprice

Economic injustice…I think maybe you’ve lost perspective on this one.

Drop the cap to 25. Stamp out all the carries that are going on.

2 Likes

I support removing the 30 instance cap.

I am farming HoJ/SGC with a guildie, and we ran BRD anger/arena for a number of hours last night until lockout. The following night I came on, ran a few more and was then locked out again. I waited over AN HOUR before I could get back in. Once I was able to enter, we did another run (this time for over 30 minutes figuring that it would help things), but lo and behold I hit another lockout. I do not like this cap at all.

It doesn’t even prevent botting; people will just use multiple accounts or bot outside of instances. It’s not addressing the root of the problem at all. The only people it’s hurting are players that are actively at their computers and playing the game.

3 Likes

Preach sister :fist:t3: Feral druids must speak up and let them know this change is NOT what real players want. It is a poor attempt to combat bots or fight inflation, either of which do not happen farming manual crowd pummelers in Gnomer.

2 Likes

Just to clear up my original post. I think they should remove the change as it’s hurting people who are playing the game that aren’t botting or breaking the rules.
What I meant when I said that it’s a step in the right direction is that they are finally starting to crack down on botting, but now I can see that the change is doing more harm than good and I wish they would remove it and address the botting issue in a different way.

1 Like

Plz quit whining about the 30 cap. oh noes you cant bot anymore #feelsbadman

Not really

1 Like

It wasn’t just bots hitting the 30/day cap.

Quite a few players have been having issues with it as well.

Heck the change alone has dropped my play time by a lot because I have avoided instances more to prevent a lockout on raid night, to make sure I have resets to help guildies doing attunement on their alts., To farm NR gear for AQ, exc.

The lockout has made me hesitant to help low level alts in my guild, it’s made me hesitant to run my own alts in an instance.

This change sucks, but you want to know the absolute worst part of it? It was clearly not thought through or tested.

They added 0 form of tracking for players
It’s easily bypassed by botters with more accounts and realm hopping which has the “benefit” of inflating blizzards subscription numbers.
Because bots now want to use more accounts their creditcard theft and stolen account scams will go up (about 4 hours after the change I got a whisper from “blizzard” (lvl 1 scam) trying to get me to visit a website for preventing actions from being taken against my account. Idk if it was just luck, but I had not received a phishing scam like that from an in game whisper before the change. But shortly after the change I got one…

The change has one actual benefit for blizzard vs bots, it reduces the number of instance logs for then to review per account to server. That’s it. This means blizzard chose the change that would result in then needing less manpower to deal with it in the cheapest way possible.

It would be like there being a law that each car can only drive 20 miles per day to reduce the wear and tear on the roads, instead of investing more into the care of the roads they inconvenience a good number of people just so they don’t have to pay more for fixing the roads…

1 Like