We never asked for this; you aren't forcing us to use old and dated tech either; this gives a reason to go back to other projects

From a PvP perspective. This is unacceptable.

Without testing, it’s hard to discern if this is truly batching or if something else is occurring. If so though, why would something like this even exist in Classic? This isn’t 2006.

Why not make better decisions, Blizzard? You literally have a community which has striven to make the best possible version of Vanilla as possible. Why not use them?

If Classic was a private project do you think it would have lasted this long?

https://clips.twitch.tv/AnimatedFineHumanJebaited

3 Likes

This post is so vague.

12 Likes

It’s not for you if you don’t understand what’s potentially occurring in the video.

1 Like

So you lost a BG and now you’ve come to the forums the be a dramatic teenager?

8 Likes

Like, I don’t think it could get any more vague… no idea what they’re talking about

2 Likes

No one wants to give your video clicks.

15 Likes

Hes talking about how trash playing this game with spell batching from 2004 is.

He obviously grabbed the flag and began to run off but the system counting the other team capping the flag because spell batching is a disgusting broken system.

13 Likes

the vid is loud and obnoxious its just some druid that fails to pick up a flag if you dont want to watch

2 Likes

Again, as mentioned above, if you don’t understand what is potentially occurring in the video. This post is wasted on you.

3 Likes

I mean I actually agree about spell batching, but speak your thoughts. Don’t let a video do it for you. This post is just wasted, not on me or that other guy, but in general when you don’t exert the effort to explain the purpose of the post. Nobody cares enough to watch your video.

10 Likes

It’s not my video.

Tip:

If you seriously care about an idea, take the time to explain it, instead of just writing off others for not being worth your time. This isn’t how you garner support.

18 Likes

The TA is Blizzard, not you.

Sigh…

/10char

I’m sure Blizzard will take Thundercluck from the server Skeram, who has written an excellent forum post about spell batching, very seriously. Carry on friend. Goodluck

7 Likes

Blizzard should be full aware of what batching is since they’re the ones that implemented it. With that being their context, per the OP, the video makes complete sense.

Why and what batching is and in result why that must be explained to you is beyond me.

Why would I read a book with no description? Why would I go see a movie that had no trailer or even art? Why would I watch some random twitch clip if you are giving me no reason to do so?

4 Likes

Again, if you don’t understand the subject of batching. This video is not for you. It’s all very simple. Blizzard understands batching; constructing the feature.

Well unfortunately for you, this isn’t Blizzard’s facebook page and your audience is us lowly community members.

4 Likes

Is it? I don’t think it is.