We need to progress to mop

I played warrior back in the day. Stances are bad class design. I don’t want to make 20 different macros just to play my character correctly. It was smart to get rid of them. The next thing on the chopping block needs to be raid buffs.

MoP’s high point was mid to late expansion. At the beginning, it felt horrible to play. You needed to do 30 billion daily quests per day to keep up. Warrior was super under powered at the beginning and way overpowered at the end.

I would rather the devs timewalk ToT and SoO then have to trudge through the entire thing.

yeah the first season of mop most people didnt like the first season of mop balance was bad, every season after was juice tho.

Mop s14/s15 was the bomb

1 Like

If my takes were so bad, you’d address and dispute them instead of resorting to ad hominem attacks and fixating on whether or not my profile is hidden.

I appreciate you keeping tabs, but please elaborate, what on earth does my post in another thread about the PVP tabard have to do with a thread about MoP Classic? Please, let’s try not to derail the thread.

era servers for every expansion would be so good it takes alot of work to get full bis in an expansion just to get forced into the next one not giving us enough time to enjoy our gear we worked for

1 Like

Lol got em. He just flipflops depending on the op/general sentiment of the thread.

Btw anyone who wants a good laugh from a Bloomsday thread Arena Forums Town Hall: Community, Rhetoric, and Ethics - #27 by Truthspeaker-earthfury.

Just scroll to the top and enjoy.

4 Likes

oh bloomy boy… why dont you just go get the help you need

you’re here every hour of the day… seek help man

Pretty much everything after Cata sort of blends together in my head, but that’s about when I stepped down to ultra casual status. I’m sure MoP was fine, but I don’t see myself making it that far, personally. Wrath is the end of “Classic” as far as I’m concerned, so I’ll likely just go back to Classic Era after Wrath. If they continue on from there, even.

3 Likes

I doubt this will go past wrath. Assuming they host the trainwreck that is cataclysm, it’ll die a few months in. Either way, they damn sure aren’t doing pandaland. At that point, you may as well play retail anyway.

2 Likes

Do you think linking other threads and spewing ad hominem attacks are going to convince anyone of Classic MoP?

None of this is relevant to the thread that you made yourself.

No MOP, I was one of many who quit during MoP because it was a snooze fest

its relevant bro, you come to all of my posts, your character is relevant. that entire thread just shows how many people agree that theres something going on with you. seek help man. im not gonna entertain your need to argue at any cost, you need help. drop the ad hominems and call betterhelp or something. youre delusional and probably on some substances, youre here at all times.

i opened a ticket with blizz to look into this ‘hobby’ of yours and to check on you to see if youre all good. its really getting old man, i bet it gets old for you to having this need inside of you to do this literally all day and night. i hope it helps.

Right, well since you can neither give me a convincing argument for MoP servers, nor can you refute my points, I think we’re done here. Best of luck.

Gotta agree. I don’t like the pandas, never played one, but damn that expansion was so good. Great raids, great content (Isle of Thunder-dude was amazing) and classes never felt better in this game. MoP was peak Ghost-crawler, man I miss that guy.

1 Like

you too man, i hope blizz can help you through whatever is wrong

Classic was made in order to protect Blizzard’s intellectual property.

Full stop.

2 Likes

“Muh social aspect” zzz

Both fantastic.

That’s… Always been wow? Have you seen warriors in classic?

zzz tell me you didn’t play mop without telling me you didn’t play mop.

Need more of those actually.

I guess? SoO has 4, because it introduced Mythic. The rest, nope.

Isn’t that wow since TBC? Plus retail doesn’t even have dailies anymore.
WQs are just like dailies huehuehue yes its a quest that resets daily, but its also randomized and not a set in stone same daily every day.

Isn’t waiting for the next patch also time gated gameplay, something that’s been in wow since the start.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH oh you’re actually serious.

Yeah you didn’t play mop.

Saying it more is just cope.

The reason classic was made was because people wanted to play the older version of the game that is no longer available.

Literally every version of this game that isn’t the current patch would fall into this category.

Mop was great. 10/10 I’d love to go back to mop, and if cata is a thing that happens, I would personally play just to prep for mop specifically.

2 Likes

Well anyways to answer Sub’s question regarding the op, yes I’d love to have mop back and personally think its been the peak of total class design in the entirety of wow. You could hate pandas, the story, pandaria but those classes and specs were so fun to play.

1 Like

You speak… the truth haha.

MoP had some of THE BEST class design, and then they ruined so much of it in WoD and destroyed it in legion.

2 Likes

I agree with ya man, there is no point in anything above wotlk. Class designs became crappy, the warrior wants to remember the pvp but it was pretty much destro warlocks and healers dominating the game. The pve was grindy and boring, and titanforging made it worse. As well as having to change the stats in your gear or not be picked.

The gnome just doesn’t wanna hear any critism or anything that goes against her desires this is more of a “give me and don’t say no” thread than anything else.