We need range Survival Hunters back

Only mentioning Bepples cause he has been the most prolific and around the longest. There has been who have agreed with him and supported his cause, but you have to acknowlege that they are gone while he has stayed.
Same with melee hunter supporters, they show up fight for thier side, but by next expansion they disappear.

Yura has him tied.

Me and who else?

Wonder why I said a mod doing his job and a reset of regulars yet?

Easy way to fix the Hunter community: make Survival ranged.

11 Likes

No it wont do a thing. It solves nothing and it is not going to happen.

It actually does more than u think. Being as more people want ranged(seemingly) back than currently play survival now lol. Plus hunter numbers(representation) was higher in cata, mop, than now.

Oh and earlier arguments about survivals mobility (ranged) having so much instant cast dmg breaking the game. Not true lol. All the dots were dispellable. And still had to cast cobra shot. All healers did to mess up survival’s dmg was cleanse black arrow. No LnL procs then for 25 seconds

4 Likes

Ranged SV was never great. And it’s not coming back.
But melee SV is fantastic! Come stab some Horde with your spear! You’re rose tinted glasses might fall off, new doors could open, possibilities…

I disagree with your opinion but will fight to the death for you to have an opinion. - Peter Griffin.

Before Yura was Guillotaur, then came Bepples and Miadra, then Spinnerdh

There was Arctos, next was Onamah,

Then there was Graglor who just wanted BM to be melee.

There were many others, and I went though the old forums for names, but theses were/are some of the loudest voices.

This is actually a miss quote from Evelyn Beatrice Hall, which is from The Friends of Voltaire, Hall wrote the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"as an illustration of Voltaire’s beliefs. This quotation – which is sometimes misattributed to Voltaire himself – is often cited to describe the principle of freedom of speech.

i’d be playing the game instead of sitting on forums if i still had a spec to play

9 Likes

you’ve had 2 whole expansions with out 2 new talent tiers that could’ve easily provided the option to play survival as melee. Pvp talents are a sorry excuse for taking away spells and effects that should actually be baseline for classes.

The only clown here is you. The same idiot who was told there’s a thread to promote melee survival some odd comments ago but yet still wants to dance around in the ranged survival thread like a kid who doesn’t get enough attention from his parents. what happened to all those people who want to say the same generic crap you’ve been spewing ? thread couldn’t last a day even when it’s supposed to help Melee survival specifically. You’re an F-n idiot get out of here.

4 Likes

There were more people playing the game in Cata and MoP than there are now.

How many are left? Get my point now?

Completely walking away is an option. If you are still this angry after 3 years, then leaving is the most healthy choice for you.

Sorry Champ couldn’t read that text wall. Punctuation is your friend.

Lol ranged SV was always so bad though.

I mean, that kinda helps my point. The changes blizzard is making to the game, aren’t helping them at the same time I was talking percentages(not raw numbers)

It unfortunately helps both points.

no thanks mr forum therapist i think i’m doing just fine. if you don’t like differing opinions then make a chatroom with the other 3 trolls that lie about old SV all day.

5 Likes

While I don’t mind different opinions, I am not a liar. You on the other hand should look at yourself.

thanks mr fortune cookie

1 Like

No problem.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” - Yoda

Can’t we all just… get along?