We need portals to Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Uldum

So have I. The game got so much bigger since vanilla. It used to be a boat ride and a flight path to get where you’re going.

Now there are 9 seperate landmasses. Have to port there. Bliz went out of there way to remove the ports to the hubs, or place them in bizarre locations. Have you ever used the portal to Azuna from Org/SW and thought it was a good idea?

At least in the old days the flightpaths took you where you wanted to go, not the weird zone skipping they made it into.

Can’t put the genie back in the bottle.

1 Like

Save your hearthstone at the Vale, it has a port back to Stormwind if you’re Alliance and Orgrimmar if you’re Horde.

To get to the Uldum portal in both cities takes like 12 seconds, that’s pretty nitpicky.

1 Like

GDO has gotten worst over the years. Even two minutes is too long to do something in game now.

1 Like

It’s a convenience. No…the paths don’t make sense at times but they are there. Yes they are lengthy. But then you have a class called Warlocks. Which can port anyone from anywhere. Not only can you have a powerful person for your group but you also got someone that can get people to a location in a very short order bypassing all FPs, boats, Zeps, etc.
Sorry but I am also a person who thinks the journey towards a place I am going is part of this game. World of Warcraft. This is a world that Blizzard created. Going to get bigger. Yes, they should have a portal to the areas (or general areas) that are important for expansions and such…but if not…why sweat it? Worse issues in the game other than how far or how much it is out of the way one has to walk.

It really was my favorite even well after MOP. It still makes me sad that Blizz broke them.

2 Likes

Oh crap, I totally forgot I had that! Thanks for reminding me!

1 Like

but there’s no portal OUT of uldum

Don’t be silly, why would anyone want to leave Uldum?

We have this amazing thing called a “hearthstone.” And a few second flight to the Shrine for a portal so that you don’t have to use your hearth there.

2 Likes

It isnt that bad. Uldum is right there and Vale has a lot of close flight points. You can also fly it takes like ~2mins. Seems like complaining to complain.

1 Like

Is this serious?

For Uldum, you simply take the portal to Magni at the Sargeras Sword and fly.
For the Vale, you set your heathstone there.
To get back to BFA city, use the ring.

More whining.
The Heart room is in Silithus, fly to Uldum you lazy lump.
Vale takes a little longer, so !@#@!# what.
Set Hearth to the Vale. Get the Bolarus teleport ring (or whatever the horde version is). Problem solved.

Why are the portals to the cata zones still outside of the portal rooms? It makes no sense for players to have to zone in to the portal room, walk outside to be able to mount, and then fly to the cata portals.

1 Like

well yeah… bcuz tIMe gAtiNg!!

Normal hearthstone, Dalaran hearthstone, garrison hearthstone, garrison shipyard hearthstone, Ruby Slippers, Ring(s) of the Kirin Tor, Hellscream’s Reach Tabard, Shroud of Cooperation, Wrap of Unity, Cloak of Coordination, wormhole generators, Scroll of Recall, Potion of Deepholm that teleports you right next to the portal to SW/Org…

You’re limited only by your imagination.

i limited by cooldowns and not having portal out

Fixed it for ya

You sound joyless. I am so sorry for you.

It makes me really miss being in a guild on my active Alliance 120. That extra 15 minutes on the HS is harsh. :stuck_out_tongue: