We need more LGBTQ+ members in the WoW Community Council

Immutable characteristics are pointless. Your race, sexuality, or gender do absolutely nothing to give anything you have to say more credibility, or magically become more important or more/less intelligent than any other statement.

I know people really for some reason want to think these things are important, but they aren’t. Especially since the way to rectify this would cause even more drama because now people are elevated in priority because they happen to be attracted to something else. That would only further exacerbate the annoyance people have and put any forward progress back significantly.

I think we need more people with 30+k achievement scores on the WoW Community Council. IMHO, if they haven’t done at least that much content, they have no business spouting off to the Devs about what’s good in the game and what isn’t. I think that’s the only metric that should matter. I don’t care what anyone else says, because if you don’t agree you’re wrong.
/common sense off

Oh lord i would scare people. XD

To add: my glasses aren’t om and i totally misread his post.

Here’s the thing, on a fundamental level I actually agree with you here and that the focus on the council should honestly be more geared toward people who are favorable to the direction they want to take WoW. Obviously the people who play a lot and are happy to do so probably have a few things they could speak on.

The problem is by making it the way they chose to structure it, with WoW still having no real direction. All you really are going to get is a bunch of disparate groups trying to drag the game in certain directions to favor them, all conflicting and a move anywhere further alienating some other group. Or what is most likely to happen is Blizzard will listen to them on small things they can literally hotfix in. Like when people got upset at the guards misgendering Pelagos and they had it fixed within half a day. But when it comes to genuine gameplay focused discussion the developers are not going to listen.

They’ll read what you have to say but if it doesn’t go the way they want then your opinion is invalid to them. We learned that with the first forums going in to Legion with a lot of rogues trying to explain to Blizzard that RTB was a bad concept and players were going to despise it. Or players in general warning them legendaries are very poorly implemented like this and people will not be thrilled which they proceeded to ignore then they spent the entire expansion trying to fix these two individual things before conceding at the literal final patch on both of these things and giving players what they were being told from beta needed to be the solution. The reason I bring up these two things, they aren’t even related issues. Blizzard is actually just that lazy in my experience. Maybe they have turned over a new leaf but we shall see.

Like straight up if they want to really let the game prosper, they need to figure out what the game actually is focused on because the whole “cast a wide net of tons of things for everybody” approach only works when you’re capable of servicing that many groups simultaneously. They have not been able to do this for a considerable while so you have elite players screaming the game is ruined for them because it’s catered to casuals. Then you at the same time have casual players screaming the game is ruined for them because it’s catered to the elite. Literally no one group at large is particularly happy with the game, but they all act like the game is catered to the other groups.

Blizzard just needs to announce a focus on what the game wants to be, and focus on hammering in that specific niche. Pick an audience and focus on them. The only way this game is growing again is if you can harden a fanbase that is fervently supportive of the game and the game revitalizes because people are just enjoying playing it and not soulless zombies. It was how the game grew in the first place, it was how every other game that WoW once was beating and is now rivaling kept alive and are now going toe to toe with WoW.

Well given the current path im seeing them cater more towards the niche players who dont care for anything but raiding, mplus and rated pvp.

While theres many things i despise about ff, i will say they have a longer play value doing what they’re doing.

Yep. So brace yourself for whatever OP posts when Sunday actually gets here.

stare

blink

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can’t tell if serious or parody.

It’s friday at this point who knows

Yeah, I mean their approach is definitely a good one for sure. WoW does 3 content patches, FF does 5 with every odd numbered patch being a casual content focused patch. I.E Alliance Raids which are a different raid that everyone has use doing but the gear is for catch up/non savage raiders as upgrades.

Every WoW patch is new dailies, and a raid, also two new seasons.

The T kids playing on a new alt? Oh and just in time for the weekend…

honestly, i rather we not get stuff forced down our throats again…

the taste is awful, just like op’s trolling attempt.

I have nothing else to add that wasn’t said.

Believe me, we dont have a choice

3 Likes

How does that make him a libtard, again?

1 Like

Whenever I hear about something like a “community council” all I can think of is that deranged weirdo on twitch that thought they were a deer.

1 Like

The point of WoW is to play an online fantasy adventure game right? Defeat dragons, goblins, giants, etc. with other online folks.

I haven’t seen any sex simulations like a certain point in God of War3 so far.

I just don’t understand how what players do after they log off is even relevant in today’s rehash of the exact same discussion, yet again, “T”.

Please help me understand how killing enough to loot 10 bear hearts, and then witness 2 men kissing will further anyone’s adventure over skipping the last part.

P.S. we really need Battle Tag so I can avoid seeing this same, ludicrous, discussion topic for the 3704th time.

Edit: Nice job sock-puppeting your 2 likes.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Why do you want to be isolated into a sperate group!? This is literally just one of the MANY factors that causes racism and people to be treated differently or feel excluded.

Instead of focusing on crating separate communities why not focus on inclusion? Tthe truth is no matter what race you are or what your sexual orientation is why does it ever need to be discussed or mentioned? It doesnt.

We are all part of the same species. We are all Human beings. We are all the same. NO ONE is special. We are all the same and should be treated as such. No one should ever feel excluded. True inclusion can not happen as long as you isolate yourselves into separate communities can you not see that?

Stop thinking your race or sexual orientation makes you “differant” it doesnt. We are all humans we are all the same. Until you change that perception about yourself others cant possibly start to do so also.

5 Likes

That was well said. It’s a shame that the intended recipient doesn’t care. They do it for the internet trolling laughs only.

2 Likes

We need the moderation to deal with this trolling nonsense. Not saying you’re a troll. The op however…

3 Likes

My guess is another Tullnn alt.

2 Likes