We need more LGBTQ+ members in the WoW Community Council

Sigh… another one of these worthless troll threads again… guess sundays starting early.

All I can say about this thread is

Guess people stopped wanting their deeds to define them and instead would rather thier bedroom activities be the defining factor to who they are.

3 Likes

actually… they kinda are. everyone else wishes they were us.

Keeping it up would be the equality thing to do

1 Like

i think we’re into equity now. Equality is so Ancient Greece.

1 Like

Nope not even close. In fact the U.S. is at its fundamentals communist which itself is rehashed feudalism.

Settle down, Vadym. you’re getting your pioneer tie all wrinkled up.

Equality is a myth really.

personally, if equality is not possible, I am also okay with Advantage.

I can actually use this sentence without being offensive now:
OP makes a gay thread every day.

2 Likes

Equality will never happen. Theres always going to be someone who’s stronger, faster, more intelligent, charismatic, better looking etcetera. Its a fact of life.

I’ll never understand those who scream about equality all day everyday.

1 Like

He is trolling. He’s abusing and mocking the fact that Blizzard wont enforce the code of conduct on him because it won’t risk being portrayed as anti-LGBT.

4 Likes

because it was supposed to be about equality in front of the law. Not playground equality. it means you play by the same rules, not that you win the same prizes.

equality of outcome is a spiral to the bottom.

I’ll never understand people who see a thread like this and decide it’s the perfect place to put very clearly homophobic statements (whether intended that way or not) that they know will rile up the OP and make them feel justified in continuing to make threads like this.

Heck, you followed it up with this gem:

How do you know what the sexual orientation of council members is? Is it anyone’s business but theirs? There may well be a lot of LGBTQ+ representation on the council who want to deal with all matters, not just silo themselves.

Well if anything the ones demanding equality got what they wanted. Participation trophies are a thing and men get longer sentences than women for the same crime. At least thats their version of it lol

1 Like

Good for you.

it would appear that some are more equal than others…

Would appear so.