We need more LGBTQ+ members in the WoW Community Council

So i’m not sure if many of you are familiar with the WoW Community Council but they are a group of very helpful and kind folks who do their best to engage with the community in a positive way.

I love that we have something like this and I actually was wanting to advocate for more LGBTQ+ members like myself and others on the forum to make their voice be heard and apply to try and become Community council members.

I think the community in general will stand to gain great benefit from the inclusion of more LGBTQ+ folks as it provides a different opinion that you might’ve never thought about or had before.

With that being said I hope you folks are having a fantastic Pride Month and thank you for letting me be a part of this community ! :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

How do you know the orientation of any council member?

Kind of horrible to assume they’re all not on the lgtbq+ spectrum

Pretty offensive of you tbh, should delete this if you care about equality

55 Likes

Hello, I see you are requesting to have LGBTQ+ members added to the Community Council. The good news is that there is already known representation! Also, disclosure of one’s preferences is not a requirement of the CC, nor should it be, so I do not support this idea as it is written. There are people who wish to keep that sort of thing to themselves, while still contributing! Have a wonderful evening!

13 Likes

I did not know that the members all listed their orientation for you to know how many there are.

4 Likes

Did you just assume everyone in the CC gender/sexual orientation? Wow, way to be a bigot.

23 Likes

we need less of you on these forums. just you specifically

21 Likes

Sunday’s starting early.

5 Likes

MRW i see another Toutaku thread:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/368/342/6dc.gif

And you know what is said about assume . . .

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Idc what someone’s got going on in thier personal life and if a CC member chooses to come and be open about thier LGBTQ status, fantastic and awesome for them.

However, thier quality of character, thier views, and how thier views would improve the game is more important.

Please quit with this. You’re discrimination towards LGBTQ folks is horrible.

Because of thier orientation that’s why they should be a CC member? That’s horrible…

6 Likes

We should get full physical and psychological evaluations of anyone who applies for CC along with the entire player base. I want to make sure we have a full and proportional representation of all players based on age, sex, gender, race, height, weight, sexual orientation, hair color, political affiliation, religious beliefs, income, geographic location, ancestral background, whether they like pineapple on their pizza and how many pets including species, sex, age, etc.

Please post all of that information along with real names, addresses, contact information, credit card info, social security numbers and full medical records for all CC members.

^^ Joking btw

2 Likes

this is also an apt description for OP’s trolling skills

6 Likes

So, are you asking that wow start polling potential candidates about their sexual orientation?

Hmm I don’t think that’s going to go over too well… I 100% Do not support this idea.

2 Likes

what is the need for that, for them to scratch their butts? so that he only comes to warm the seat?

You’re awesome
:fox_face:

1 Like

WE HEAR YOU

It’s getting you to tone it down is what the community would appreciate.

3 Likes

Some of us just want a private life.

Bruh in the words of that dos boss: away with you

Did your Edamann account get permanently banned or something? These are the posts you used to make on that character.

WoW’sbeen leading the way since Vanilla!!! Also it’s ‘LGBTQIA+’.
(1) Big Blue Dress Widescreen - YouTube