We need more for the high elf aesthetic

I do understand. You don’t understand that the majority don’t want that. High Elves are canonically already in the game, just titled Blood Elves. A significantly short portion of their race are Alliance. You want an Alliance sect of the elves that are on the Horde, with the backstory of the Silver Covenant.

As I said, there are far more arguments against than for. I’ve already listed all the critical objections, problems and facts against the subject - yet you keep repeating flawed cases, that those same objections, problems & facts I mentioned earlier still apply towards. Heck I even offered a best-case scenario compromise but you’re adamantly against it - wanting your own idealistic version that has too many issues to bear enough merit to become manifested.

And yeah people are sick of High Elf threads - They keep popping up, with the same nuance, ignorance and forced agendas they always do. Much of it is seen here, already.

6 Likes

Dude, most of the High Elf community are happy with this idea instead of a 3rd race with the same model. There is only a small minority such as yourself that are unhappy with this decision.

7 Likes

I never asked for a new race entirely. I just want the options to make it an actual high elf within void elf. The racial toggle, the blood, the voice sound effects, the hair, and the nameplate. That can all be changed without adding another new race.

You can’t play the race you want because it’s NOT a playable race,You are demanding that something be something else.

You are done

Void elves are done

Void elves are a completed race

Void Elves have the void elf Aesthetic

You would recieve less hate if you asked nicely and waited your damn turn instead of demanding everything like a toddler on a sugar rush and yet here you are demanding and never being appreciative of what you have

This alone just makes me want blizzard to never return to it and only ever make more void stuff.

You would have the support of the entire community if you went and said

“Hey i’d like some more high elf stuff after everyone else gets a few more things since we have gotten multiple things multiple times, It’s ok we can wait a bit for it.”

instead it’s

“THIS ISN’t GOOD ENOUGH REEE I DEMAND MORE REeeeEEeeEEee”

To which the answer is

Go away karen

15 Likes

I’m not going to sit here and play a half finished concept. This was all blizzards error. You don’t do halfway. You either go all in, or you do nothing. But you never just dip your toe. You will only piss people off. And that is what has happened.

I will continue to demand until it is done no matter how many raging people like you try to get in the way of that. I care not how it seems with you or anyone else. There are plenty of supporters who feel differently.

You can sit there, call me entitled all you want. But I want what I want, and I have not received it yet.

You aren’t playing a half finished concept

Void elves are a completed race it is a completed concept

11 Likes

To be frank, you have no right to post this while using this character. We got for the Mag’har Orcs everything we have been asking for. Straight backs, the clans and all their mounts are available through quests or the cash shop. And you got also two recolors for your heritage armor. The only thing you could ask for is for making the Frostwolf Clan set to be class-less.

Helfers didn’t get the “mile” here, they have been treated as compromise race players who should be grateful for what they got. Imagine if you would have been treated like this with your Mag’har Orc.

You do have the option. Yes, I would like to see more customizations, but Blizzard got to also look at other people who also want more for their favourite races. Some of the core races haven’t received much, and some of the AR’s have received nothing at all. Yes, we have only received copy-paste colours and a tentacle toggle option, but Blizzard can’t just drop everything and do things for the one group of players.

As I said earlier in this thread,

Including Options to Entropic Embrace racial, and some more ideas of customizations.

1 Like

Then don’t expect anything to be dropped until it’s done. Do not sit here and preach to me. It is because of people like me who sat here fighting tooth and nail, against hordes of angry people like that maghar player that we have what we have now. It is because of that dedication that we have gotten anything. You were on board with it before, but now you pull away? Is it really enough for you? You are not a high elf yet. But if we keep pushing, we will get there. But we need to keep pushing. By saying that now it’s too much, you are giving up, and you will never get what you want. Now, don’t you dare support the people before, but tell me I am going too far. Ridiculous.

So, you just come to the forums to pick fights?

2 Likes

My mains a Nightborne, I have every right to make these posts, I played one of the most neglected races and compared to others i still have little but you know what, I’ve gotten some new stuff and had my turn and now it’s time for Vulpera and Dark iron dwarves This person is demanding his race be something it isn’t

and demanding it be completey changed over to be able to be one

10 Likes

Is that your takeaway from this? No. I am here to voice my support no matter what for high elves until it’s finally visualized fully. No halfway, no compromise. It must be done.

You are not a high elf

It ends there.

10 Likes

I am so a High Elf. Don’t tell me who I can and can’t be :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

With every passing patch we inch closer. The demands must go on until we are. That is the point. I don’t care about your nightborne neglect. You still had nightborne. You got what you wanted, and even still got the updates you requested as well. Your nightborne is now a complete and perfect concept. But not ours. Remember, we are just .5 of a race right now. That is the lowest of any race. Void elves are not what we wanted, and anything void elf related will not be measured as ours.

You aren’t .5 of a race because high elves aren’t a playable race

You are 1.0 of a void elf and you have a few extra options to pretend to be something it isn’t.

10 Likes

You’re not too far, Blizz. Revert the changes, turn all skin tones into Void themed ones, or you will have a neverending demand!

If Void Elves should get more, it should be Void themed customizations. High Elf players can wait until 2030 when all other races have gotten theirs. Then Void Elves, then the “High Elves”.

11 Likes

I agree with you regarding the NB but they got pushed pretty good with the last update. This doesn’t change the fact how Alliance High Elf players are treated. Nobody ever asked for Void Elves. This concept didn’t exist before Legion.

The Helfers have all the right to do this and they have my full support for this. The Void Elves are the most dishonest character concept Hazzikostas has ever put into the game and they deserve every criticism they get.

How many times do I have to tell you that giving them high elf options immediately opened up the can of worms. By adding half of what a high elf is, they created high elves as a race now, but only halfway done. High Elves are there, they just are not complete. The options they added… what did they add to void elf? Nothing. They were made PURELY for high elves. They were designed PURELY to make high elves a race in the game, to give them a leg in the race. So now, we are .5. We need to be whole.

No they didn’t create high elves by allowing a few skin colours

There is no high elf playable race, There isn’t half a high elf playable race, There isn’t even a quarter of a high elf playable race

Because high elves aren’t a playable race end of discussion

5 Likes