We Need More Druid Races On the Horde Side

We hardly have anything on the Horde side. We have a reskin of the regular Taurens and then we have another kind of Troll. We need more variety because this is sort of sad. I mean over on the Alliance they have Elves, Kul Tiran, and Worgen.

2 Likes

Wow Alliance must be doing exceptionally well! Poor Horde, probably struggling!

11 Likes

lol thats funny

I hate that troll druids exist.

Remove them.

Add Taunka and give them the druid class.

Guardian form: Polar Bear
Feral form: Snow Leopard
Balance form: Wendigo
Flight form: Snow Owl
Travel form: Musk Ox
Aquatic form: Narwhal

7 Likes

I am really offended by this comment. Maybe Highmountain taurens need to be removed.

More cow bell.

Goblin Druids.

Their Travel form can be a Piggy Bank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You have Tauren/Highmountain, Troll and Zandalari.

Alliance have Nelf, Worgen and KT.

Technically you have more.

Why?

5 Likes

Because theyre dinosaurs.

… so? That’s their loa. What’s the problem?

What did they lower into the raptor cage in the first jurassic park movie?

I rest my case.

Dinosaurs should be extinct.

Okay, so not a real complaint based on anything that makes sense with the game lore. Got it. Have a good night.

Sorry for not meeting your criteria for subjectively disliking something. Good night.

3 Likes

I feel really offended. If anything, your race should be removed all you are is a reskin of the regular taurens and call yourselves a new race. what did the trolls do to u? :frowning:

Nah, if anything, you guys have four too many.

Honestly after Teldrassil the Horde shouldn’t have any Druid races. You’re all a disgrace! Shame on you!

9 Likes

Yeah, but we have reskins unlike you guys.

All the races that could feasibly be druids have druid. When blizzard pulls the cord to allow everyone to be everything, rest assured druid will be the last addition due to how many assets that need to be made.

john Williams score stops

Care to repeat that magical moose man?

Edit: also horde currently has one more druid race then the alliance so . . . I vote dwarven druids with a heavy emphasis on wildhammer theming.

1 Like

If they give me Vulpera druids I would retire all my other characters.

3 Likes