We need more dog breeds in this game šŸ¶

Yeah, at least the dogs all have their own models. The cats are all reskins.

2 Likes

Blizzard should add an homage to Tardar Sauce AKA Grumpy Cat

3 Likes

Iā€™d like a bulldog, both in-game and in real life.

1 Like

You have the undead, the tauren, the goblins, the orcs, the trolls and the blood elves and the rest of the Horde races. How many more dogs do you need?

Going back through the thread, Cerberus is definitely not derived from any indoeuropean word that has anything to do with spots, thatā€™s a myth. Its origins arenā€™t set in stone just yet, but the current theory is that it came from prototurkish ā€œKara boroā€, meaning ā€œblack wolfhoundā€.

Better Cerberus trivia: he only had three heads when painted on pottery, because that was a lot easier than painting him with the 50 heā€™s supposed to have.

1 Like

Scrolled all the way down, not reading the replies, just to sayā€¦

Bull Terrier. Now.

2 Likes

Doberman Pinscher is my pick!

3 Likes

Labs and golden retrievers would be a great start, especially in sea-towns (they love water) ā€¦maybe German shepards? Akitas for the cold, snowy placesā€¦ great suggestionsā€¦ pugs areā€¦wellā€¦ puggly.

2 Likes

And also Lilā€™ Bub who also passed away this year.

Either a non combat pet Golden Retriever or a hunter pet. Although that would be oddā€¦ a golden that was fighting. Just want a golden in game.

1 Like

They should put in German Sheppards and pitbulls. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, i was planning on doing it ever since you mentioned it. It just took me awhile because Iā€™m lazy. :smile:

All beautiful looking dogs!

Sure thing!

https://images.ctfassets.net/uto9522qu1os/photo-101329/1726a51540ad3384ec38da279f20ce3e/101329-catahoula-leopard-dog-close-up.jpg

I actually used to have a Catahoula leopard dog for awhile. She looked a lot like the one used in this picture, but she had blue eyes and a darker coat.

Assisting with your pic.

Thatā€™s one puffy doggo!

2 Likes

ā€œI want a Dingo. I love those cute little wild dogs.ā€

2 Likes

And Poms

3 Likes

I wish I had this dog as a pet, but not even that Kultiras can give me.
What a disappointing place.

3 Likes

Yeah, Boralus has a pet store full of dogs like this, and you cant even buy one. :frowning:

5 Likes

You can never have too many different kinds of bork-noms.

1 Like

ā€œI like the Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler too. That is the kind Mad Max had, in the second Movie.ā€

3 Likes

ā€œI feel I should add that, although I am very allergic to Dogs in real life, I love them, and make up for my lack of them, in life, by collecting them in game.ā€
/shy smile

4 Likes

A shibbie. We must have a shibbie.

https://i.redd.it/4p6xs53w5zyy.jpg

Maybe with a cloud of words in Comic Sans floating around its head.

2 Likes