We need more dog breeds in this game 🐶

We have plenty of cat breeds in this game, but what about dogs? Lets take a quick look and see how many dog breeds we currently have in the game!

1. Pug.

1. Mastiffs.

1. Corgi.

1. Whatever kind of dog this is supposed to be? I don’t know, it kind of reminds me of a Jack Russell.

1. Magical flying Chow.

1. Worgen.

1. Robo doggo, which isn’t a real dog, but i wanted to add it anyway because its cute! <3

And, unless I’m wrong, that’s it, that’s every type of dog (Unless you wanna count things like the hell hounds) in the game. This clearly isn’t enough! We need more types of doggies to give pets, hugs, and kisses to in this game!

Hopefully we get more dog breeds in the near future. What kinds would you guys personally like to see? Id love to see some Dalmatians or German Shepherds!

30 Likes

I want a chihuahua with a sombrero! :smile:

12 Likes

Don’t forget the Demon dogs

And all the wolves

And hyenas

And the battle pet dogs.!

9 Likes

Yes! Heroes of the Storm had a Luchihuahua mount. We need some Chihuahuas in WoW!

14 Likes

I’m partial to Huskies and Golden Retrievers.

8 Likes

Well, the Night Elves had a whole bunch of stray dogs they kept in their tree until it burned. Anduin even keeps one as a pet.

2 Likes

Yeah, those would both be nice to see in-game. They’re both beautiful types of dogs! <3

3 Likes

You forgot Worgen

3 Likes

They could make a glyph for Wogen that makes Running Wild into a two seater a la Druid Travel Form. :wink:

1 Like

My bad. Will edit them into the OP.

2 Likes

Please Blizzard make Dachshunds a thing.

3 Likes

OMG, it’s so precious :sob:

3 Likes

More actual doggos yes!. Huskies, Germies, Akitos, Labs. YES PLEASE.

4 Likes

That. Is a win.

I’d like to put one on my dog in RL but he’d probably kill me in my sleep.

H

1 Like

I used to have a Chihuahua, and i put little dog boots on her once. She immediately rolled onto her back and started trying to bite them off lol.

1 Like

They do need to hire an artist or two that love dogs as much as the current artists love cats.

3 Likes

A kelpie dog, soaking wet and covered in kelp, which may or may not be a Celtic kelpie in kelpy kelpie dog form biding its time to devour us all

A kelpy kelpie kelpie

11 Likes

I dunno… if there was an artist that loved cats their art would be better.
:thinking:

1 Like

Rofl. I can picture that.

Moose. My chocolate colored chihuahua (a play on words :grin:) gets all bent out of shape when I put his sweater on him. Can only imagine if I put boots on him. :joy::rofl:

I’d be a dead man for sure. You’d read on Google news or something; “Man slain by pet dog over holiday costume while he slept”.

3 Likes

Great looking dog.

That could be a great model to photoshop two extra heads on him.

Presenting: Cerberus

H

2 Likes