We need more dog breeds in this game đŸ¶

On behalf of all male human paladins I endorse this topic. All male human paladins that do not agree with this topic will be demoted to warriors and expelled from the association.

1 Like

we got enough dogs but you know what we DONT have? not enough :duck:

in fact I did a world tour from the sands of silithus to the fel splattered ruins of hellfire and took a head count and I found ZERO

3 Likes

That’s because ducks are fantasy creatures on Azeroth. This is why we see them as toys, but never as actual living creatures. They’re not real, they’re just made up.

5 Likes

There’s a second robo dog too;

3 Likes

the duck is not a lie

seriously considering MoP is Chinese themed youd think theyd have ducks around for the authentic appearance they sell a lot of them in stores and restaurants

1 Like

Pandas ate them all a long time ago.

The ducks not the dogs ha.

2 Likes

well could explain the lack of pigs anywhere in Panderia too they love sweet n sour pork

Fun fact about Cerberus: his name derives from the proto-Indo-European word for “spotted”.

Yes, Hades named his pet dog “Spot”.

6 Likes

I’ve actually recently started working on getting this one. Only 80 more toys to go lol.

That’s really cool fact! I love learning about small little things like this, so thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Now I wish there were mandarin ducks in Pandaria >:c

8 Likes

That made my Friday.

Thanks for that. :+1:

A little bit of trivia I will share at work while I finish up.

H

2 Likes

Aww, that’s adorable. That reminds me of this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuFSdYxIUfc

This was my favorite vhs when I was little. Thanks so much for indirectly reminding me it exists!

1 Like

i want a DK dog pet to go with my Death Knight

1 Like

Yay Hella, I was hoping you’d do this. :slight_smile:

I’ll take a Briard

And a Irish Wolfhound

And, one of these Griffon dogs [I trained with a guy that showed them-much cuter than you’d think]

4 Likes

Hyenas are not part of the canine family.

1 Like

I’d love more dogs in game. Especially a German Shepherd since they are my favorite dog. Always loved how they are used as police dogs and in the military. I’m also a fan of Bernese Mountain Dogs. :heart:

7 Likes

People mistake cat coloration as being separate breeds. That’s not how it works in cats. Domestic shorthair/longhair (otherwise known as Moggie or just your basic cat) can come in any possible cat coloration and even appear like certain breeds except for the special bone structure of those breeds. So no we don’t really have more cat breeds.

2 Likes

Eww no. Dogs are annoying. The last thing I want to hear when I play WoW is panting and barking.

Catahoula leopard dog & African wild dog. :heart:
Anyone able to link a pic of these two?

1 Like

I WANT A SAMOYED

https://i.imgur.com/CKkKJIL.jpg

3 Likes