We need MAGNI in patch 9.1

I’m hoping to see soon that Magni Bronzebeard comes to the Shadowlands and brings the Heart Of Azeroth back with all the azerite powers:

“CHAMPION, I HAVE FINALLY MADE IT TAE DA SHADOELANDS, AND IT SEEMS DA JAILA HAS A BIG HOLE, I GAT AN IDEA, LETS PUT YER HEART OF AZEROTH IN ITS CHEST”

Please Blizzard gives us again Magni in patch 9.1, we all love him.

And more Champions of Azeroth WQ’s but inside the Shadowlands.

In fact, lets just harvest ANIMA FOR a new artifact called HEART OF THE SHADOWLANDS.

Who’s with me?

13 Likes

Go away please.

16 Likes

i’m hearing his voice now… and it can’t be undone…
i hate you…

5 Likes

What, why?

Surely Magni was an awesome character, I was so motivated to do his quests.

1 Like

bzzz bzzz

Brain fry

a swift smoke cloud forms

Why does everyone hate Magni?

1 Like

We could probably sell Magni to the Brokers. Surely a diamond dwarf has to be worth something. :smirk:

5 Likes

Look I know everyone hates Magni but you can’t deny he was the best BFA character, we definitely need him in Shadowlands.

https://i.imgur.com/4Mltmn2.jpg

6 Likes

The Jailer basically said his goal was to kill Azeroth in the maw intro (“death comes to your world” or somesuch). I’d be surprised if this didn’t tie into BFA and the HoA.

1 Like

If he can offer a better legendary system than what shadowlands has offered then I would marry him.

3 Likes

I just had a mini heart attack.

1 Like

Oh I actually don’t hate Magni, pretty neutral to him. Not the greatest ever, but he’s alright. But we do need a break from him. This is Bolvar’s time!

1 Like

He’ll have a floor in tourghast… composed entirely of azerite

1 Like

Well you better have it, because WE NEED MAGNI IN PATCH 9.1

1 Like

I’ve played this game about 7 months…

6 of them were:

WE NEED TO HEEL WUUUNZ!

6 Likes

You need to stop.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Well he had some kind of Azerite Addiction, I wouldnt be surprised if hes in Ironforge in AA (Azerite Anonymous)

The wuuunz won’t heal themselves

1 Like

It will eventually be bolvar’s time to shine.
https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/4a8649723caeea3c53b3eb6aeda14bdc.jpg

3 Likes