We need MAGNI in patch 9.1

Bolvar is really lame compared to Magni.

He barely talks and when he does it he just speaks random depressing things like: “WHEN I WAS THE LICH KING I ENDURED PAIN TORMENT EVERYDAY… BECAUSE OF THAT… GO TO TORGHAST AND FINISH LAYER 6 FAST BEFORE THE WEEK ENDS, THANKS AND SEE YOU NEXT WEEK”

5 Likes

I’m fine with Magni returning. Heck let’s throw in Khadgar for good measure with a bag full of new dad jokes/bad puns. At least I care about those characters. So far the Shadowlands hasn’t really endeared me to any of the new NPCs. Maybe that crazy Venthir guy with the parasol. He’s grown on me lol

4 Likes

ITS TIME FOR … TEA!

/10char

1 Like

Have to admit, this was really funny. I can also see it happening.

4 Likes

The Heart of Azeroth will never work in the Shadowlands.

1 Like

Anakin scream

I HATE YOU!

3 Likes

Hes the speaker of azeroth and basically has god powers of teleportation, but makes you walk back every time.

HES PERFECT FOR THE MAW

5 Likes

Kinda similar or perhaps exactly the same later on as Magni was like this in Legion. :thinking:

At least Magni talked to his daughter while Taliea is just standing in Orbios.

2 Likes

Please refer to my new post on the forum, I went DEEPER on the Bolvar situation.

2 Likes

OH! That was pretty dumb of me.

1 Like

Imagine the possibilites

“CHAMPION, YE CAN’T MOUNT HERE IN DA MAW, DA JAILA HAS EYES AND EARS EVERRRRYWHERE!!! MEET ME BACK AT DA BEASTWARRRRRENS, I GOT SOMETIN’ OF INTEREST TAE YA”

5 Likes

At this point, it would make as much sense as anything else.

4 Likes

He would literally be warping around and have you go from the edge of beast warrens to temaculum or w.e its called.

He prolly disable the hearth item back to the trade chick to because reasons.

1 Like

But why stop there?

We need MAW WORLD QUESTS when he randomly pops the talking head and says:
“IT SEEMS THIS SPOT IS BLEEDIN’, YA NEED TAE CLEANSE IT FROM DA JAILA’S CORRUPTION”

2 Likes

I Will never sacrifice my HoA. If you want to sacrifice yours on that trash mob Jailer go ahead.

I will not give up my Azerite powers.

2 Likes

ONLY if Magni is forever doomed to the top most room of Torghast in the Maw tormenting The Jailer for all eternity…

2 Likes

Only if I had a choice to spend Azerite levels to free people from the maw.

2 Likes

Omg.

OMG THATS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!

WHY DIDN’T I KNEW OF THIS VIDEO EARLIER?

3 Likes

I’m surprised how well he nailed his speaking habits.

1 Like

Magni here is two HoA levels clear your head and help us once again. And i’ll need a way to recharge my HoA with Azerite again.

1 Like