We need fresh

yeah i know hardcore is coming but we all know blizzard isnt going to do appeals so as soon as the griefers start doing their thing the gamemode will be dead

as way too many people have said era is popping off and now is the ideal time to make some fresh realms. hell id even take SoM at this point

6 Likes

Yes they should always occasionally drop a fresh classic era server, a classic/vanilla experience with least changes possible in addition to the the season variations of “classic+”. As a side note, I’d also like to see them keep one server live for each expansion. Maybe a server that is shared between all regions.

1 Like

i dont think that would be possible and if so everyone would have 999 ping
other then that i think thats a good idea… i wish they would make classic+ but at the same time with the things blizz has been up to lately with classic im not sure if i do

1 Like

Yes, to seasonal servers.

No, to new non-seasonal servers.

1 Like

id like both but we wont get that

1 Like

Come to BB then, for a “new” non-seasonal server.

No AH raiding, boosting, economy, etc.

ERA was basically “FRESH” 2 months ago…

you are late.

1 Like

a surge in popularity doesn’t mean fresh

2 Likes

Well the economy was SPOTLESS before the rush.
The players are almost entirely low level.

Same as fresh.

in fresh you wont see every warrior tank walking around with a thunderfury or a scarab lord

dont get me wrong leveling is VERY much alive right now but it could be even more so

I doubt that.

There is a very small % of players who like fresh… no one lese cares

No need. You can play on any of the non free Xfer realms if Mankrik & Whitemane clusters are too crowded for you. The PvE West and two PvP East Clusters have more than enough space to accommodate any players wanting to start from scratch.

1 Like

The PTR sure seems to be shared between all regions.

Unless those who left want to transfer back, practically non-existent, on BB.

you want to farm molten core again? it won’t drop this time either.

These forums would be a total ghost town if everyone recognized this.

Fresh when?

3 Likes

I missed my chance to play the 2019 launch sadly. I really want to play Classic but may have to settle for WotLK due to time. If Blizzard decides to launch a fresh that would be amazing, and probably the only way I can justify coming back to the game as a tank, my favorite role.

2 Likes

Hardcore is your fresh. Now be grateful as it will last longer than any fresh server has due to built in bot protection.

“Fresh” Seasonal, yes.

“Fresh” Non-Seasonal, no.

No, it’s not.

1 Like