We need fresh

It’s your fresh and you’ll LIKE IT! Hahaha

No, it’s not. LOL

Another Seasonal server will come, in due time.

Fresh but its clear we need that exp nerf to dungs , the Era servers are just so much ADS for RUNS its like im playing a phone game.

2 Likes

There are plenty of Classic Era realms where this isn’t the case. You are playing on a free transfer cluster. Consider playing on a different Classic Era realm if you dislike that experience.

I hear ya but I picked Whitemane when CLassic launched. I didnt move any toons to TBC i stayed.

2 Likes

LOL IK what you’re trying to say but no. Unlike Phone Games, I don’t have to pay for a premium membership, to eliminate ad spam. I can simply leave the chat channel, free of charge.

Definitely need that phase 1 fresh feeling :baguette_bread::expressionless:

2 Likes

What does that even mean?

I don’t understand you Seasonal players. I kind of get it but don’t. I understand you can go through the phases, again but like…I really don’t understand the difference in social atmosphere…maybe on a PvP Server, when Phase 2 kicked them so hard! PvE servers was just another day…

Capitol city /yell RFC runs 20g / GDKP / SM runs XXg / ZG all in 1 pull pst price etc etc… I shouldn’t have to use a third party app to fix a pay to play game. It would seem alot of RMT players don’t want fresh or exp nerfs on runs.

2 Likes
  1. The heck you doing in a city instead of outside questing, farming, etc?
  2. The Yells have a distance. If you MUST just sit in a city, go sit in another area/place.
  1. I agree, Blizz needs to work on their chat filter a bit more. Maybe have a sit down meeting with the developers of Bad Boy.
  2. Oh no, not another “this game is ‘pay to play’” nonsense :roll_eyes:

You don’t need to be an RMTer to find the silliness of “fresh” and “XP nerfs on runs”.

As one, on a “dead” server, NONE of that exists here. And, those who aren’t HC can’t find anyone, so I hop on one of my 60s to run them through and get decent XP. OFC, I don’t charge.

Anyone who pays for a run through is silly, when you can get it done, for free.

Most of these counter points are just so 1 dimensional in thinking. You miss the point of the post I believe in trying to defend something just to defend it.

Cute projection.

Kinda of hard to “get it”, when you don’t explain it.

The only conclusion I come up with it is the following:

1. Lazy players they don’t want to form their own groups and think the only groups around are “paid ones”
  2. “First” players angry that others are getting it through “paid services” (whether the gold is “legit” or “illegal” seems to be completely irrelevant, “first” players are just mad that THEY’RE not “first”, period.)

You’re doing a terrible job at it, as you’re avoiding the discussion and just attacking me, instead.

I’m lost now didn’t you post to my post " LOL IK what you are trying to say but no" . Either way im lost now in your whatever it is you are doing but Have a good day and be well. Now back to my Hearthstone battleground.

Yeah sure. Abandon the conversation, that’s fine. Until SOMEBODY can actually hold it, I have NO sympathy for your position. And, I’m not even one who participates in GDKP/“Boosting” LOL

I’m convinced you didn’t actually read anything I said. If you did, you wouldn’t have said my agreement with one of your points as “1 dimensional” :laughing:

It will come toward the the end of WOTLK. So be patient.

3 Likes

I just agreed with the poster from my personal feeling on the game. You don’t like how i feel and that’s ok I’m not hear to win anyone over just agree with the post. Have a good day be well.

1 Like

I find a lot of “freshers” arguments illogical. ESPECIALLY, if this group plans to push for “fresh” non-seasonal, I will DIE on the hill that those types of servers should never EVER exist, as long as “dead” realms, exist.

Other than that, “fresh” seasonal is fine but should TRULY be “seasonal” and not a substitute for “fresh” non-seasonals hoarding characters on the perma servers until “more people show up” :roll_eyes:

wtb fresh, with a 5-7 year progression plan.

3 Likes

Dead realms aren’t the same as fresh realms, stop trying to fight the fresh people want that straight out of the oven feeling :baguette_bread:

Delete the dead realms and drop new ones

1 Like

Correction, “dead” realms aren’t the same as “fresh” seasonal servers. Otherwise, “dead” realms ARE the same as “fresh” non-seasonal ones.

I’m fighting against the “fresh” non-seasonal folks. Not “fresh” seasonal ones. I make this distinction VERY clear.

I say delete the “dead” realms that are NOT BB, since BB is STILL the one and only NORMAL RP server.

No need, if there’s active servers especially “dead” ones.