We need connected realms on TBC Classic - here is why

ehehe you just wait, you just wait.

I like how you’re pretending anything Bankval said is wrong. You must be new to witnessing Blizzard behavior if you think any of this is some sort of beneficense. They’re doing it because they can afford to lose the transfer revenue now. If you think this is wrong, please articulate a valid and rational reason it has taken them so long to address. Please bear in mind Blizzard isn’t acting in a vacuum here. We have other examples of population management problems in MMOs recently. Amazon Game Studios–in their first title launch–has addressed this exact same issue much more rapidly and with more player choice.

Please articulate why Blizzard has been so deficient in dealing with this problem for over a year, since everyone who disagrees with you is “bad and wrong,” and let us not forget, a “child.”

I look forward to your (sure to be) highly intelligent response.

Thanks for your input, bankval alt

Thanks for your very thoughtful, nice and well structured comments on this topic.

Why the heck would you combine the casual dad PvE server westfall with herod and sulfuras.

Do you have a brain in your head?

Oh, I made a mistake. Perhaps you should’ve read the part:

e.g. = exempli gratia (latin).
Which means, “for example”.

If that didn’t give you an idea how that would’ve worked, and you are only paying attention to a honest mistake, then it tells me you’re just trolling.

And I do have a brain, you don’t need to be toxic for someone’s mistake.

If your life is miserable, don’t try to be the though guy in the forums.

Okay well obviously it wasnt a “minor” mistake since the one server you chose which would have been MOST of the alliance population in the combine is a PvE server.

Ship all alliance to benediction for free and send all of horde to Faerlina. There easy.

I barely play the game as it is and the money is mostly used to be on the forums. What you think I pay Lizzard 30 bucks just so i can have 2 forum accounts or what?

Hes a belf pally too which is even worse.

Then merge Benediction and Faerlina!!! Hahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

God no. Nobody wants opposite factions on their servers.

It wouldn’t balance Faerlina in the slightest. Of all the free transfer eligible servers, it’s 5:1 Horde. Only about 12k people total (estimated), 6k which raid(log).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.