We need connected realms on TBC Classic - here is why

Subscriptions already dropped significantly, what else you want, that they will fix this once everyone stop playing? lol.

I m not the foolish here, as I have already proved you that there is precedent, and they have already done the very same thing I am proposing to fix the very same issue in the past on retail and in the recent past on Classic Era.

What it looks like that you’re one of those poor bastards that don’t believe in anything and crave to see other people being miserable like you.

Yes players are quitting no doubt. But I do not know in which capacity and the reason for it. If the majority of players quitting would claim the reason for quitting is the mismanagment of servers it would probably lead to a change in the current model. Dw, there is some kid in the finance-math department keeping score of why or how many players quit the game. As long as the transfer money keeps coming in and is more than the sub money they lose to people quitting because of the problem your post calls out to, nothing will be done.

Which leads me back to my point, as long as paid server transfers are profitable they will not connect or merge anything.

Unfortunately you are though. Your “precedent” only shows that they did it, but not as to the reason why. Retail is a losing numbers game either way. People quit the game continously cause the content is bad. I assume the reason they connected realms on retail was because the paid server transfers were not going as well as they do on classic and the reason they connected em on retail was because it was the hope to retain players that might have quit eventually because of a dead realm. Players that would not have spend money on a paid transfer.

You can be sure, any decision this company makes is based on one thing: Money. If they connect realms its because they thought the paid transfer model was not working better than a hail marry attempt to keep players or have em come back with connected realms.

The only reason they connected realms on era is because they already knew it would be a graveyard. And it is. This is a professional business dude. They have people that do nothing but calculate all day what action brings the most profit to them.

And as said, as long as people are eagerly paying paid transfers on TBCC, they will not connect any realms. As soon as people stop doing that and the numbers drop still, they might look the other way. But as of right now, guilds are hopping from one server to the next. Imagine one guild of 100 members paying for this service. Just one. And now calculate that across the globe and see how many guilds are transfering daily.

There is no snowball’s chance in hell, they will connect anything, as long as people keep paying for this transfer. Retail precedent or not.

But keep believing your post will make em “see the light”… yall argue is if they aren’t aware on how atrocious the server stats are in their own game or how to fix imbalanced servers. Christ, the naivety

IFpro has never been accurate.

People leave when they cannot play the game. It’s not simply pvp like people think where the zug mindset is “Those players leave cuz they cannot handle the pvp!” when in reality the pvp is fine but when you cannot level, do quests or farm and you’re online hours are spent fighting endlessly with zero accomplishments, you get tired of it.

It’s like if you loved discussing politics but then everywhere you went people kept talking to you about politics and you get no rest from it. Cannot do anything without someone babbling about politics, you’d eventually go live in the middle of the forest.

1 Like

I pause here, as we mourn the death of your argument.

The reason for the precedent is the same as why the realms need to be connected.

If you can’t see it, I’m sorry, I believe there is no cure for stupidity.
I don’t mean to convince dumb people about facts. You keep talking and the more you talk, the more troll your posts are, and the more childish you look in your arguments.

It is a good measure, Blizzard has more accurate information.

That is boldly wrong and right at the same time.

People leave for variety of reasons.
If they’re forced to spend more money than they already spend and they are wiling to spend, they leave. I can tell you at least 20 people right in my mind that have transferred at least 4 times in the past 2 years and they will not transfer again.

It is not one or two realms affected by it, it is the whole servers, then you take 6 realms as exception.

It is the exact same reason why Blizzard connected the realms on retail.

ty for calling me dumb. Uncalled for. That said, we both know they won’t connect realms. Or maybe just I do. So either way, you lose.

I wouldn’t call something inaccurate a good measure. People have used it’s information to justify their inane opinions and nonsense while being completely wrong. Blizzard for some reason won’t release the real numbers.

In the end all players leave when they cannot play the game, it’s simply a matter of when they do. Blizzard needs to do something as bleeding subs cannot be good for them, yet can see why they’d not care as spending money on the classic projects could be a waste to the higherups.

You don’t know that for a fact.
You can’t say they won’t.

The only thing you can say is that they have done it in the past to resolve the very same issue we’re facing.

Whether they will or not is another completely different thing.

I played on Netherwind from P4 - P6 Classic and early P1 on TBC.
IP was pretty accurate about the population (characters) and the in-game situation. Horde was the minority faction, and we always had rough (and I mean real ROUGH) time anywhere, and alliance outnumbered you everywhere.

And the worst: The horde was a LOT more raid logging, that the numbers of horde raiders weren’t even a representation of the horde population.

So yeah, the faction difference was a clear indication that it would be pretty bad situation, and confirmed with my experience in game.

I completely agree.

Realms connections are needed, it is the only solution. I would suggest they merged the low pop realms. The AH also needs populated listings.

They won’t when it matters and by the time they do, everyone has moved on. 100%.

players that followed streamers to realms are the problem.

Faerlina is doing very well, even on the alliance side.
Your whole argument is wrong, and even lacking facts to corroborate your statement.

This is why they are failing.

Anytime a server becomes 60+% of a single faction the minority will always flee.

Just how the players are.

1 Like

All we really need are Flying Sparkle Ponies.

1 Like

What have you done to sweet sweet Glinda!?!???!?

We want answers!!!

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

No problem!

The amount of forum whining on social media and here is indicative that they lose more over dead servers that they gain by keeping em (even with the transfers).

Thats why they changed policy. The kid in the math department finally came to the conclusion smth needs to change.

Mind you, nothing is set in stone here. Its just a borderline placeholder announcment. Before you celebrate, wait what the actual free transfer model will entail. This is Lizzard afterall.

You still do not get it do you? Everything this company does is based on money. Make sure the earnings reports are up to par quaterly. They do not care about this game or the players. Its about the investors and shareholders. This company spat on human rights not even 5 years ago over money. Do you really believe, when they announce anything, it is because they actually care about their game? Do you really think that after almost 3 years (thats when classic launched) they finally saw and understood the problem of empty servers and are now taking actions. It just took em 2 years longer than everyone else to see there was some issue going on with the populace on each realm?

I bet you could be convinced to shovel pig manure all day if you were made to believe there is a gold chest underneath all it.

2 Likes

The child just got its argument shutdown by Blizzard (or like she like to call, “Lizzard”, like a spoiled baby), and there it is with a bunch of wall text to justify why she is not wrong (but still wrong).

It really hasn’t. Your post was asking for transfers, which already existed altogether before you even posted this. They offer free transfer changes all the time. All of these transfers are not interesting even remotely. Now they make a placeholder announcment that they will do some version of this, without any details.

I can assure you, whatever the solution, it will still make sure you won’t get what you actually want without paying for it.

The fact that you still have not understood this, is the real tragedy.

mad cuz bad and wrong