We need a Dragonflight Battle Pass

There’s already too many complaints about lack of content in DF.

We need a Battle Pass type system where people can pay $10 to unlock it, gain each tier by completing some daily task like professions/fill crafting orders/PvP/PvE/etc. and then give out rewards like a WoW Token or Renown levels/gear and at the end put some exclusive Dragon armor/skin.

I feel like you can rotate this Battle Pass out every patch cycle to keep people playing without feeling bored of a lack of grind or content treadmill.

here’s a battle pass quest: acquire 165,000 gold.

This idea is bad and you should feel bad. No.

4 Likes

How? It’s just more content for people to do and gives neat rewards for just logging in and playing the game, you aren’t forced into dailies/weeklies either. You just do whatever activities you normally do and have something to look forward to.

Pretty par for course, all that there is right now is world content. Blizz tends to neglect the world, and its kind of funny too cause when you mention it here on the forums. The very same people that stress so hard about what MMo means, kind of ignore the entire World part of the game. We are not playing Dungeons, or Raids of warcraft. The world needs more love, and rewards to make it even worth messing with.

3 Likes

Because battle passes are used in free to play games to generate money to keep the servers running and devs paid, not a live service subscription based game where you’re paying ~$50 before taxes and then a $15 access fee.

Encourage the devs to put more love and care into the world content, don’t encourage them to paygate content nor should you put anything like you’ve asked for on a battle pass in a subscription based game. You want that? Go play one of the F2P games that offers it.

Again, and let me reiterate this:

1 Like

Exactly, Battle Pass can help with that.

I mean, they could just implement similar systems without the requirement of paying. It’s a subscription based game. Adding Free to play systems into it in order to fix problems they created. would be a bit greedy.

It’s like $10-15 for a Battlepass and if they do it like Fortnite you get the full value back.

You’re really putting in the work today, man.

1 Like

Fortnite is also free to play. Fortnite I don’t have to pay a monthly fee to access the game. I have the game available to me from the get go and the battle pass offers some neat cosmetics.

World of Warcraft doesnt need, nor should it ever have, a battle pass. Stop. Just stop.

1 Like

Sorry but you’re just wrong, there’s no content to do for people as the content treadmills got taken out. You might enjoy logging in for 30 min and logging out, but some love the game and want more meat and potatoes out of it and Battle Pass is a great solution to it.

It’s like 10 bucks, you don’t have to buy it if you can’t afford it. That’s fine, but let others enjoy it.

But we already got free battle passes.

What do you think renown is.